Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leonidas is back!!! from Italy!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Leonidas is back!!! from Italy!!! Reply with quote

hello all my fellow alexander friends !!! I just got back two days ago from italy and i am still getting over my jetlag. i will try to post some pics if anyone interested about the trip? or please email me or pm and ask me any questions? tThe meeting at pella would sound good but perhaps next year and only for the people who are really interested to do it . It would take a ot of planning and whatever else to make it work Lets see how things go it would be nice to meet everyone who has all the same interest s thank you !!
cindoo15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Joanna would like to go this year, she is lucky to be so close. I however cannot possibly go this year but maybe, just maybe I could work it out next year.

Leonidas - pick a few of your favorite pictures and ask Kevin to post them.
mOoK

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcum back, LEONIDAS Very Happy
Alexiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome back from my country,I hope you enjoyed the travel! Were have you been exactly??? Smile
hope you had a great time
Pipsqueak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome nack, Leondius - sounds like you had a good time - I love Italy, the Architecture, the ruins, the people, the atmosphere - it's like one big open air museum. Pella, next year - would love to...........
Catherine X

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Leonidas. Italy is such a lovely place, I must go back there. Smile
allison

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back - can't wait to see the pic's and hear about where you went Very Happy
lardvaark

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Told you, mate! Wink )

Welcome back, and looking forward to the snaps. I've never been to Italy and quite fancy it, so maybe this will give me the required push.

To everyone who is seriously considering meeting up, I give my total encouragement. Especially all of you in the US who would be prepared to travel to Pella, etc one day. I respect that level of commitment! Very Happy
Of course, we can reciprocate by visiting your country some time - I'm planning on doing that within the next year.....
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:14 am    Post subject: Leonidas again !!! Reply with quote

hi there fellow alex friends!!! I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you all. thank you very much for the kind greetings etc. I will try to contact Kevin to see if he will let me post some pics in here of my trip to italy. Of course I will not post any pics of me sorry!!! LOL My trip went went well I was in naples for day or so i was at Caserta for the morning and then we went to the National Archaeological M useum and then onward to sorrento for three days pompeii the island of capri and the beautiful Amalfi Coast !!! And of course some of the famous limoncello yummy yummy!!! Our last days where in roma the colosseum the forum etc. I t was a guided tour so it went really fast but it was worth it . any one have questions please contact me thank you Leonidas
cindoo15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:29 am    Post subject: Re: Leonidas again !!! Reply with quote

LEONIDAS wrote:
I will try to contact Kevin to see if he will let me post some pics in here of my trip to italy. Of course I will not post any pics of me sorry!!! LOL

No pictures of yourself huh? So now we know - you are actually Oliver (or Colin or Jared) spying on us to see what our views are! Tisk Tisk!

Anyway, still waiting on those pictures! Would love to see them.
cindoo15

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lardvaark wrote:
Especially all of you in the US who would be prepared to travel to Pella, etc one day. I respect that level of commitment! Very Happy

Well I am definitely comitted myself. My husband may HAVE me committed though if I told him we're going to Pella! Laughing Not that there's anything wrong with visiting Pella, just meaning that my obsession had obviously gotten the best of me. But I have a year to work on him.

Quote:

Of course, we can reciprocate by visiting your country some time - I'm planning on doing that within the next year.....

Yes, because there are so many sites Alexander visited here Laughing I suppose we could meet up to hunt down Oliver, Colin and Jared though!

Laardvark, if you do decide to head to the US, let me know and if you're coming anywhere within a few hundred miles of Texas we could possibly meet up. Florida as well, we like to go there quite a bit so you never know!
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: I miss you all!!!! Reply with quote

hey there fellow alexander friends!!! just a short note to say that I really miss you all and i do love you all to!!! so please lets stay in conatct ONWARD TO PELLA 2006!!!
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Did I upset anybody in my Post?? Reply with quote

Did I piss somepeople off in here because of my recent post that I missed everybody?? come on give me feedback!! Where is everybody??? If you perfer I can leave this site if you all tire of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cindoo15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Leonidas, we are all terribly angry with you for being so friendly! Just joking, of coarse! Smile Sorry if you got your feelings hurt. I have often times found myself at the end of a thread with no response afterward. The best thing to do is just post something on another thread. I did notice you had disappeared for a bit but that kind of seems to be your MO so I didn't worry about it. Hope all is well!!

Oh, STILL waiting on those pictures. Send a couple to Kevin and he'll post them for you. I'll race you!! I go to Italy in about a month - let's see who can get a picture posted here first.
cindoo15

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leonidas - scroll down the topic list and note how many of them end with 'ciindoo' being the last entry. No matter how hard these people may try, they will NEVER get rid of me Evil or Very Mad Laughing (that's suppose to be an evil laugh - while I'm wringing my hands together)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: