Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cool clips

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cindoo15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Cool clips Reply with quote

Hello. I decided to post this over here even though I found it posted under the Jared Leto section. I don't always make it through all the posts over there but I got lucky and found something really cool so I thought I'd post it here so nobody would miss it. If you go there, look under the thread titled: Jared good Hephaestion. Look for a post by 'myth' dated April 23. There you will find a link; click on it and then click on the pictures you find on the right side of the screen that comes up. Somebody put together a bunch of stills from the film, added music and some sound bites from the movie and, I think, made something really beautiful. You should go watch it. I think I'll try to add the link here so it won't be so difficult to find.
cindoo15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this will direct you to the site.

http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/isayaizaya/diary/200504170000/
cindoo15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, dismal failure. I suppose if you read Japanese it may tell you how to get to the thing I was talking about. Otherwise, you'll be pretty lost like I was.

I guess you'll have to go over to the Jared section and link with it there. Sorry about my technical un-expertise!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: