Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roxanne Dance.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maz

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Roxanne Dance. Reply with quote

I loved this scene. Does anybody have the music for it and if so would there be any chance you could upload it to yousendit or something? I plan on dancing around in my room (Dagger in hand) Razz just kidding... actually I probably but thats not the point Laughing So if anyone has it could you help out please, it'd be greatly apreciated Wink
Adriv

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe... you´re funny. I have the song you want, let me have your email addy and I will send it to you.
Maz

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot Adriv, My family gets mp3's weekly of album releases so the soundtrack must be there but I can't seem to find it Confused . My email addy is royalbluegoo@hotmail.co.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: