Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LETO ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY HARASSING A journalist
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexiel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea,because I reaf an exctract from a random article in a forum,btw,this is the part on Jared...Smile

"Despite the furry hat and mountain-man beard, his laser-blue eyes give Jared Leto away. The star of Oliver Stone's Alexander is part of the crush celebrating the Sundance Film Festival premiere of fashion photographer David LaChapelle's debut feature, Rize. The faithful, sporting VIP wristbands, have gathered here in the atrium of a building in Park City, Utah, an office space transformed into something called the Queer Lounge.
It seems an appropriate venue to renew my acquaintance with Leto, who was in the 2000 Sundance film American Psycho, and to tell him how sorry I was to have given Alexander a miss.

'I didn't get to see you snog Colin Farrell,' I offer. Feeling warm and fuzzy, Leto gives me a bear hug and whispers in my ear, 'You didn't get to see me **** his ass either.'

So it goes at Sundance, one of the few open-to-the-public events where the intensely private people known as movie stars let it all hang out. Leto is 'just hanging out, snowboarding', he tells me."

Laughing Laughing Laughing
nebari_at_heart

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry, gpoing back a bit here - i heard that colin's bro was gay, i think....maybe people twisted......though i kinda like the whole CALL JARED thing that was damn funny! Laughing
jared has a great, quirky lil sense of humour - man i lov im!
Maz

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nebari_at_heart wrote:
i heard that colin's bro was gay

Yeah, he is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: