Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a rare question
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isela

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: a rare question Reply with quote

hello Very Happy
today I have a rare question x u. Rolling Eyes
it is have u ever dreamed (during sleep time zzz) with scenes of Alexander or maybe with an actor/ actress of it Question Question
well I dont want to sound crazy Embarassed but to tell the truth I did Wink
one nigth I dreamed with Alexander Razz when he is planning the battle of Gaugamela and 2 or 3 nights ago I dreamed with Angelina Jolie Exclamation
please tell me Is me the only one Question
maybe u have dreamed with other movie or actor.
would you like to share it ?
kharyzz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have dreamed with Orlando Bloom.... three times!.... I hate Orlando Bloom!
Adriv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: a rare question Reply with quote

isela wrote:
hello Very Happy
today I have a rare question x u. Rolling Eyes
it is have u ever dreamed (during sleep time zzz) with scenes of Alexander or maybe with an actor/ actress of it Question Question
well I dont want to sound crazy Embarassed but to tell the truth I did Wink
one nigth I dreamed with Alexander Razz when he is planning the battle of Gaugamela and 2 or 3 nights ago I dreamed with Angelina Jolie Exclamation
please tell me Is me the only one Question
maybe u have dreamed with other movie or actor.
would you like to share it ?

Don´t worry, it is not you only. I had a dream with Alexander and Hephaestion at the same time Very Happy
I had a dream with Angelina Jolie too Shocked you don´t want to know.
And others....
Adriv

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kharyzz wrote:
I have dreamed with Orlando Bloom.... three times!.... I hate Orlando Bloom!

LOL Laughing
AphroditeIncarnate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to a friend of mine, I have the most bizarre dreams! Sometimes I like to record them in my "Dream-Diary", to frighten others.

I had 2 dreams involving Alexander, both a few months after I saw the movie. Somehow I had gotten out of bed and climbed up my roof (with eyes closed the entire time!). Finally I opened my eyes, and standing in front of me was Angelina Jolie dressed as Olympias! She had snakes twined around her arms, and she swung one around as though it were a lasso, shouted "yee-haw!" like a western cowboy/girl, and started chasing me around on my rooftop!

There's another less bizarre (but still weird) dream which I had just a week after that one. Alexander, Hephaistion, Ptolemy, and the other generals were all having a picnic! I don't remember what everyone was eating or drinking, but Alexander, of course, drank lots of wine, and, if I may recall, Philotas ran off because he had gotten sick from the egg salad!
Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AphroditeIncarnate wrote:
According to a friend of mine, I have the most bizarre dreams! Sometimes I like to record them in my "Dream-Diary", to frighten others.

I had 2 dreams involving Alexander, both a few months after I saw the movie. Somehow I had gotten out of bed and climbed up my roof (with eyes closed the entire time!). Finally I opened my eyes, and standing in front of me was Angelina Jolie dressed as Olympias! She had snakes twined around her arms, and she swung one around as though it were a lasso, shouted "yee-haw!" like a western cowboy/girl, and started chasing me around on my rooftop!

There's another less bizarre (but still weird) dream which I had just a week after that one. Alexander, Hephaistion, Ptolemy, and the other generals were all having a picnic! I don't remember what everyone was eating or drinking, but Alexander, of course, drank lots of wine, and, if I may recall, Philotas ran off because he had gotten sick from the egg salad!

That´s a funny dream. Damn, I wish I was in a picnic with Alexander and Hephaestion, drinking wine and eating (not egg salad) Wink
joanna

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had dreams with Colin and Jared Very Happy but not with the real Alexander and Hephaestion. Sad
I wish I had a dream with them even if I had to eat an ...egg salad ! ( I hate eggs!!)
isela

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile wow everything you all said sounds very interesting and I feel happy of dont sound rare. I love the idea of Alex and heph in a picnic I wish to have a similar dream.
and about Orlando well he is handsome if it helps Wink
by the way I hate eggs too I prefer chicken salad or tuna salad Cool
PhillAlexandros

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a nice creepy one for you all.

I have Alexander the Great, literally everyone in my room (Including the wall to wall vinyl poster of the movie)

So one night I had a dream that I was seated and hugging my knees, and was seated inside a tent. The tent had scrolls a chair, a bed, armors, and mostly shields...and a lot of pelts. I couldn't see anything else, although the "room" seemed crowded.

Less than a second later, Alexander walks in (looked somewhat like Colin, but a little darker) apparently he came right out of the bath, and had just something casually wrapped around him. He looked at me down on the floor, with a kind of sad recognition, and then walked over, knelt in front of me, looked me straight in the eyes and asked "isn't it time you came back to me??"

And that was it....I woke up...

It was fun, but at the same time...not.

so yeah....you follow him around a lot..apparently he takes notice in some form.
Adriv

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PhillAlexandros good one. I see that you live in Silver Spring, Maryland. So do I! Smile We are neighbors.
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adriv wrote:
PhillAlexandros good one. I see that you live in Silver Spring, Maryland. So do I! Smile We are neighbors.

So you can have a reduced Alexandrian summit there. Where is Joanna to tell all the new members about Pella? Joanna, we've started Plutarch. Where are you???
PhillAlexandros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do you live in Silver Spring????

E-mail me...we'll talk.

hetairoi@earthlink.net
kookook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dis u see ur doctor/ maybe u should isela. ok Cool
isela

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dis u see ur doctor/ maybe u should isela. ok

Laughing Cool Very Happy jajaja Good point
Slobadog Melosivec

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the week right before the movie came out i had alexander dreams once every night. Quite unusual. I was etheir directing the movie , portraying alexander(Including wearing the bad blond wig.) trying desperatlly. to remember my lines facing enemy troops with variety of weird helment including giant ones way too big for their heads that in the dream i thought were perfectly historically accurate and practical.I also had dreams where I was in alexanders's army holdig m spear and bracing myself as calvery comes stormin over easily getting their spears stuck in our shields. Or stuck at hydespes, with part of me wanting skeddaddle outta there fearfully wondering when the elephants were going to appear. (ITs not death i fear its the pain.) And concerend about killing seemingly innnocent people in a cause i don't belive in. While the other part of me was getting sucked into the all the excitement and monumentalness.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: