Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Did you know that....?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Did you know that....? Reply with quote

As many other famous people who cooperated with funds for relief after Katrina, Colin Farrell has his share? I read in one of those magazines I read when I should actually be studying law Laughing that he, instead of just donating money, had a very original idea.
There was an auction I think to have dinner with him at a hotel in Miami, so a woman (it didn't say age, but it seemed she was more than 40 -because of the choice of words I mean-) payed 20 thousand dollars and fulfilled her desire. Interesting, right? Who would be up to having dinner with the actor in the leading role for our favourite movie? Laughing
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Did you know that....? Reply with quote

Alexandros_19 wrote:
As many other famous people who cooperated with funds for relief after Katrina, Colin Farrell has his share? I read in one of those magazines I read when I should actually be studying law Laughing that he, instead of just donating money, had a very original idea.
There was an auction I think to have dinner with him at a hotel in Miami, so a woman (it didn't say age, but it seemed she was more than 40 -because of the choice of words I mean-) payed 20 thousand dollars and fulfilled her desire. Interesting, right? Who would be up to having dinner with the actor in the leading role for our favourite movie? Laughing

Well, now since my secret has been revealed Shocked ..I have to say that I found Colin very, very interesting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
( and then... I woke up Confused )
apelles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So,if it wasn,t Joanna,who do we know who fits this profile;female,over forty,probably American,addicted to Colin........................????? Laughing
joanna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apelles wrote:
So,if it wasn,t Joanna,who do we know who fits this profile;female,over forty,probably American,addicted to Colin........................????? Laughing

Have you been hinting here ? Let me see , let me see......PAM Exclamation

No, no, I'm not convinced she's 40 Surprised

My God , what an opportunity I missed ! Sad If only I had known it in time Crying or Very sad ( I'm not kidding. I would have given it a try. The only problem , of course, would be to find the 20 thousand dollars Confused )
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
apelles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joanna wrote:

My God , what an opportunity I missed ! Sad If only I had known it in time Crying or Very sad ( I'm not kidding. I would have given it a try. The only problem , of course, would be to find the 20 thousand dollars Confused )

My God,if you had won we would have killed you in envy. Laughing How about if we formed a syndicate and raised the loot that way?Then we,d have to fight over which bit of the date each of us would get. Laughing Laughing Poor Colin wouldn,t know what the hell was going on!
cindoo15

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joanna wrote:
apelles wrote:

Oh my - you found me out!!! I wasn't going to tell anyone because I didn't want yall to be jealous! Now you know why I've been absent so terribly much lately - I've been off with Colin (and yes, I make him wear his Alexander costumes - that is, when he wears anything at all).

No, honestly, I only had the one date with Colin - the rest of the time I've been at work making up that $20,000.00 I stole from our savings!

Laughing

Quote:

Thank you Joanna. Very Happy
apelles

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cindoo15 wrote:
joanna wrote:
apelles wrote:

Oh my - you found me out!!! I wasn't going to tell anyone because I didn't want yall to be jealous! Now you know why I've been absent so terribly much lately - I've been off with Colin (and yes, I make him wear his Alexander costumes - that is, when he wears anything at all).

No, honestly, I only had the one date with Colin - the rest of the time I've been at work making up that $20,000.00 I stole from our savings!

Laughing

Quote:

Thank you Joanna. Very Happy

I wondered how long you were going to take to notice we,d found you out! Laughing Laughing I just want to know one thing...........was it worth it????? Wink
joanna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apelles wrote:

I wondered how long you were going to take to notice we,d found you out! Laughing Laughing I just want to know one thing...........was it worth it????? Wink

Ok, ok we forgive you Pam. You should have told us, though Very Happy

....worth it ???? Being with Colin ? 'The ' Colin we know ? The man has such a good reputation when he is with women Very Happy . I think it was ...more than worth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: