Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Providing you always with news about Colin Farrell

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Providing you always with news about Colin Farrell Reply with quote

Laughing I must read a lot of magazines and newspapers full of gossips and news about celebrities because I always have some news. Laughing Laughing

Well, the thing is that Colin Farrell paid us a visit to Argentina some days ago and I saw him... on TV Laughing when he was being interviewed for some shows in Argentina. He was in Buenos Aires before going to Ciudad del Este (in the north, by Paraguay) to film Division Miami. He also encountered Maradona (do you know him, the soccer player?). Well, apparently Colin Farrell is a fan of Maradona, so they talked, hugged and even... kissed it seems.

The other news, which I find very interesting, is that Colin Farrell will be playing in a new movie the role of Cesar Borgia. I hope we all know who he is, as we are fans of history. The Borgia family (Cesar, Lucrecia, and the Pope Alexander 6th), so much taken into account by Machiavelli, will be taken to the cinema and I think that's great.
apelles

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my!!Colin in tights. Laughing Laughing
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Providing you always with news about Colin Farrell Reply with quote

[quote="Alexandros_19"]He was in Buenos Aires before going to Ciudad del Este (in the north, by Paraguay) to film Division Miami.[quote]

Sorry, the title of the movie is Miami Vice.
isela

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

here u can take a look Surprised
http://www.colinfarrellfansite.com/k2news/index.php?Action=Full&NewsID=203
joanna

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Alexandros-19 ! Thanks for letting us know about our Colin.

I clicked on the site isela gave us and ......Oh, my God Exclamation What a kiss Very Happy . !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: