Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Connor Paolo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Other Cast Members
View previous topic :: View next topic  
trapp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Connor Paolo Reply with quote

I'm very interested in this 13-year-old actor. He gave a chilling performance as a baby faced demon child in a Law and Order SVU episode. I did a Google search on him and discovered he has an extensive background in theater and was in the Broadway production of The Full Monte. He was also in Mystic River, playing the Kevin Bacon character as a boy.

Apparently, one of the reasons he was cast in Alexander, in addition to his acting abilities, is he bears a striking resemblence to Colin Farrel. I have problems with Colin as a blonde and I doubt Connor will look any better.
Because some rather significant events happened to Alexander in his childhood, I suspect Connor's part will be more than the walk-on he had in the Eastwood film.

I'd be interested in seeing some production stills of Connor.
Stargirl55665566

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Connor Paolo Reply with quote

Connor Paolo is also in a soap opera called "One Life to Live" and he play a teenger boy named Travis O'Conner who meet a girl named Starr which becomes a couple. It is aired on Ch.7 at 1:00 pm
trapp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Connor Paolo Website Reply with quote

Those interested in learning more about this exceptional young actor can go to http://alexander6260.tripod.com . Includes biograpical information,
list of credits and photo galleries.
trapp

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:37 pm    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

I've been informed that Connor is going to Paris this week to do voice overs for Alexander. Because the movie is listed as "completed" by IMDb, I would have thought that work had already been done. Paris is also a little surprising. London or Hollywood would have seemed more likely.
isela

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Very Happy found this boy excellent at playings young Alexander Very Happy
i hope to watch more of him on more movies รง,
great future for this young actor Surprised
Maz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already mentioned that for me personally he was a stand out performance in Alexander. It's basically written that if Connor decides to persue acting he's going to be huge in a few years from now. I also saw some of the Law and Order episode he was in. God the guy can act, and he was like what... 11/12 at the time. It's things like that, that make me wish my mother had introduced me to the arts when I was young. He definateley has a bright future ahead of him.
isela

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy hey I just wanna tell the site that trapp gave is excellent http://alexander6260.tripod.com us must visit it Very Happy
Maz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've visited it, good site.
cassanders mum

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Connor Paolo Reply with quote

[
Quote:
Because some rather significant events happened to Alexander in his childhood, I suspect Connor's part will be more than the walk-on he had in the Eastwood film.

Yes Conor appears extensively in Alexander and was a real pro during filming, His was one of the outstanding performances in the movie. I may have some pics I took on set (don't tell anyone) which I will post when I find them
Maz

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Connor Paolo Reply with quote

cassanders mum wrote:
Quote:

Yes Conor appears extensively in Alexander and was a real pro during filming, His was one of the outstanding performances in the movie. I may have some pics I took on set (don't tell anyone) which I will post when I find them

That'd be great if you could Smile
philalexandros

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was really good in the movie!looked the part!and played young Alexander well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Other Cast Members All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: