Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personal Profiles
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
LEONIDAS



Joined: 08 Aug 2004
Posts: 201
Location: southern califorina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YANNA!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CARAMIAMORE!!! ALL THE BEST TO THE ONE WOMAN I TREASURE!!! BY THE WAY MOU I SENT YOU A TEXT TO. LOVE LEONIDAS
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Chiliarch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 77
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YANNA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm late, I know, but it's the thought that counts. I'm sure you had a wonderful day. You deserve it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joanna



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1270
Location: Greece/USA/Italy/UK/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for your wishes, but do you think we should celebrate more the time of our …conception? I mean, the day we came into this world may be the second significant thing about us, our existence in this world. The time we were conceived is the real time our physical journey starts. Have you thought about that? I have calculated the day of my conception which is around the 8th of March. Should that be the most important day (or a day close to that) in my life?
It may be true, as I have noticed that a lot of ‘special’ things in my life happen to me around the beginning of March. Do you think there is a connection with what I’ve just said?



Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
isela



Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 385
Location: mexico

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HAPPY BIRTHAY YANNA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
mmm a belated one Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Im sorry Sad Embarassed
but truly I didnt forget it, Is just that I encountered a big number of setbacks Evil or Very Mad Confused
but what is really important is TO WISH YOU AN ALEXANDERTASTIC NEW YEAR OF LIFE FULL OF HAPPINESS. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
joanna



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1270
Location: Greece/USA/Italy/UK/

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Isela Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joanna wrote:
Thank you all for your wishes, but do you think we should celebrate more the time of our …conception? I mean, the day we came into this world may be the second significant thing about us, our existence in this world. The time we were conceived is the real time our physical journey starts. Have you thought about that? I have calculated the day of my conception which is around the 8th of March. Should that be the most important day (or a day close to that) in my life?
It may be true, as I have noticed that a lot of ‘special’ things in my life happen to me around the beginning of March. Do you think there is a connection with what I’ve just said?




I have honestly never considered this before but it's an interesting idea.Most of the emphasis is on the time of birth but never conception but I wonder why?I'm going to watch and see if any pattern develops around my conception time which would be about the end of August.Does anyone else have a particular affinity with their own beginning date?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Chiliarch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 77
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apelles wrote:
I have honestly never considered this before but it's an interesting idea.Most of the emphasis is on the time of birth but never conception but I wonder why?


Probably because you can establish the time of birth very accurately, whereas the time of conception is far harder to pinpoint.


Quote:
I'm going to watch and see if any pattern develops around my conception time which would be about the end of August.Does anyone else have a particular affinity with their own beginning date?


I myself feel no special affinity with my supposed beginning date, but quite a lot with my date of birth, so the answer is no.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
joanna



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1270
Location: Greece/USA/Italy/UK/

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNISCA!!!









(Don't worry, it's only the usual two days delay; but maybe 28th January is not your special day. Look at my post above)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Cynisca



Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 605
Location: Living in Yorkshire UK - ê tan ê epi tas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Yanna Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNISCA!
Sorry it's late but that's a sort of forum tradition by now because we're so forgetful!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cynisca



Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 605
Location: Living in Yorkshire UK - ê tan ê epi tas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

apelles wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNISCA!
Sorry it's late but that's a sort of forum tradition by now because we're so forgetful!

As I muttered to myself yesterday....'I would forget my sieve if it wasn't in my head'....! Laughing
Thank you... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Chiliarch



Joined: 06 Sep 2005
Posts: 77
Location: Denmark

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNISCA Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I have been away since Friday, hence the belated birthday greeting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynisca wrote:
apelles wrote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYNISCA!
Sorry it's late but that's a sort of forum tradition by now because we're so forgetful!

As I muttered to myself yesterday....'I would forget my sieve if it wasn't in my head'....! Laughing
Thank you... Very Happy

In my case it's a "senior moment"!What's your excuse? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cynisca



Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 605
Location: Living in Yorkshire UK - ê tan ê epi tas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Chiliarch Very Happy

Apelles, what makes you think mine aren't senior moments....i'm not a blonde, so I can't have one of their moments Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Who else goes to the supermarket for washing up liquid, comes out with two bags and arrives home with no washing up liquid...! (or whatever else they went out for)
There again, it wasn't recently that I caught a bus home from work and remembered that i took the car that day Confused .... or left my daughter asleep in her pram in the supermarket (a friend was looking after her while I grabbed the groceries).. 'i know i've forgotten something.. Rolling Eyes ?' Shocked and ran back in a panic ... Embarassed Embarassed !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynisca wrote:
Thank you Chiliarch Very Happy

Apelles, what makes you think mine aren't senior moments....i'm not a blonde, so I can't have one of their moments Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Laughing
Who else goes to the supermarket for washing up liquid, comes out with two bags and arrives home with no washing up liquid...! (or whatever else they went out for)

Last week I went out to buy a pair of shoes and came home with two books and a bunch of daffodils!Does that count? Laughing Who needs shoes anyway. Cool
Quote:
There again, it wasn't recently that I caught a bus home from work and remembered that i took the car that day Confused .... or left my daughter asleep in her pram in the supermarket (a friend was looking after her while I grabbed the groceries).. 'i know i've forgotten something.. Rolling Eyes ?' Shocked and ran back in a panic ... Embarassed Embarassed !

Laughing Laughing That's terrible!We left our dog at a garage once when we'd let him out for a minute and only remembered miles down the road.Fortunately he was used to it and was still sitting there with a resigned expression on his face by the time we got back to him.He'd eaten a whole pack of sausage rolls from some concerned person,so he came out of it all on top.A friend of ours rode off on his motorbike forgetting that his wife was in the loo instead of on the back!That's worse than us!
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 12 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group