Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi Can I post a picture in forum?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:44 pm    Post subject: Hi Can I post a picture in forum? Reply with quote

I had post the topic on this forum a few days ago. and I'd like to post a picture of real Iranian actresses which look differences from Rosario Dawson. but I do not know how can I post a picture? Can you tell me.

thanks
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: just want you to see Reply with quote

I always have a problem with this kind of forum which I couldn't post a picture that I have and wanted other people to see something you never seen. I have a picture of arab with blond hair and blue eyes, also the far east asian people with blue or green eyes like in movie Mamoir of Geisha.
even a picture of far east people which not look like oriental people that staying in western world.
joanna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred, I understand what you mean.
I'd like to see that beautiful Iranian actress. You can put her photo as an avatar.
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as you are not hotlinking (that is showing the image from a site which isn't your own or has your own image) then it is fine. If you put a link to a picture on a site which isn't yours or from which you don't have permission to post a link then no - you can't.

To post a picture the picture already needs to be on the Internet somwhere. Use the IMG button and type in the url of the picture and then click on the IMG button to finish. For example [img]www.website.com/imagename.jpg[/img]

I hope that makes sense.
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: thank you everyone for suggestion Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for suggestion. apelles did tell me now how to post a picture.
apelles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:38 pm    Post subject: Re: thank you everyone for suggestion Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred wrote:
Thanks everyone for suggestion. apelles did tell me now how to post a picture.

Glad to be able to help. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: