Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A new Movies Forum

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Catherine X



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 814
Location: England

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:40 pm    Post subject: A new Movies Forum Reply with quote

Hi everyone Smile

I know I don't post much here anymore, but I wanted to tell you about a new Movies forum that will be opening soon. I hope Kevin won't think this post is spam and remove it Shocked

At the moment it is in its early days and its home is at www.motorsportmumblings.com

However the new site will be called 'MovieMumblings'

I know we all here love Alexander, but I suppose this site will close eventually. It would be nice if we could all meet up again on a more general site, if this wonderful Alexander site has to close.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Kevin
Site Admin


Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 630
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: A new Movies Forum Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
I hope Kevin won't think this post is spam and remove it Shocked


Catherine X wrote:
... if this wonderful Alexander site has to close.
If it was anyone else I'd remove the link but seeing as it's you...flattery will get you everything, lol

BTW, This site will be around for a while longer yet. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: A new Movies Forum Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:

BTW, This site will be around for a while longer yet. Wink

YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!.Great news!We were beginning to wory about being homeless.Thank you Kevin. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Cynisca



Joined: 01 Feb 2006
Posts: 605
Location: Living in Yorkshire UK - ê tan ê epi tas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:


BTW, This site will be around for a while longer yet.



Good news..... Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Catherine X



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 814
Location: England

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin Very Happy By the way, may I say what an excellent moderator you are, we all think so Wink And good news about this forum!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
joanna



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1270
Location: Greece/USA/Italy/UK/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely great news Exclamation

(I know the forum has life till the coming summer, after that... Rolling Eyes )


Allow me to say that Kevin would be a much better moderator if he could post from time to time to this 'wonderful Alexander site' which above all is his creation. Sometimes I feel like we are abandoned by our Creator Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Kevin
Site Admin


Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 630
Location: United Kingdom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll never abandon this board. It's just I'm busy with other things too and don't have the time to spend on Alexander. As I'm sure most of you already know, I am self employed, running Egyptian Dreams, which takes up 99% of my time. The other 1% of my time is spent removing spammers and potential spammers from this forum and a few others I run. I'm still listening and watching though Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
apelles



Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1152

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,I hope you know how much we appreciate your input.Without your work we'd never have got together at all.So a big THANK YOU is in order. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
joanna



Joined: 02 Feb 2005
Posts: 1270
Location: Greece/USA/Italy/UK/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:
I'll never abandon this board. It's just I'm busy with other things too and don't have the time to spend on Alexander. As I'm sure most of you already know, I am self employed, running Egyptian Dreams, which takes up 99% of my time. The other 1% of my time is spent removing spammers and potential spammers from this forum and a few others I run. I'm still listening and watching though Smile



Yes, I know, Kevin. I was just kidding. Thanks for this excellent forum. I want you to know that this is the first forum I became a member of. Thanks, thanks, thanks.... Very Happy
You are great Exclamation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
Catherine X



Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 814
Location: England

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT IS HERE!

www.moviemumblings.com

I am so excited I might fall over! Please come and visit me there, my name is Kayt there. Even Kevin must come and visit. You will have to log on but it is nice and friendly Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group