Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Roxane looks like Nikker more than can be Iranian princess

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Roxane looks like Nikker more than can be Iranian princess Reply with quote

I did watch this movie two weeks ago, the scenes, custome and everything are great, but feel unnerve with Rosario dawson as Iranian princess, even my dad was watching with me also said he can not find any pretty part on Dawson. she looks almost like Nikker male.
I ever seen real Iranian women, one that I saw very extramly beautiful than any women I ever saw all my life, with white oval face and big beautiful eyes like a rose, she looks quite like Elizabeth Tyler when she was young. Dawson can nothing compare with them. real Iranian have green eyes, white skin, narrow face not big jaw like Dawson. and as I know from the traditional of the country in arab world like Iran, they were racial people, and they had african as slave just like Roman, it so impissble that the princess of Iranian herself were dark skin?
I'm curious why the producer brought her to this flim. even the scene she
worn the acessories and beautiful custome and shouted to the maids, my dad was looking that scene even laughed on that, even the maids she had, they even looked more caucasian and prettier than Dawson. Dawson face deserved well to act as actress on amistad better than Iranian princess. look like Aishwaraya Rai, famous Indian actress even more prettier than her? I got the picture of my favourit Iranian actress, you could see how much pretty she is. so differences than Rosario Dwson.[img][/img]
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:29 pm    Post subject: real Iranian actresses with one Indian actress Reply with quote

These are Iranian actress and one Indian actress, but none of them on here pretty as much as one Iranian woman I walked pass at mall, even she worn only the dark wimple and long black derss but her face is very beautiful like a rose, pink cheeks, beautiful long eye lash eyed with shy character

IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/Sunshineenfred/HediehTehrani.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/Sunshineenfred/cb49469b.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/Sunshineenfred/cb49469b-1.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/Sunshineenfred/shame-akhar-2.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/Sunshineenfred/neelam_kothari.jpg[/IMG]

[/img]
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:31 pm    Post subject: Iranian actresses Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: Iranian actress & empress Farah palavi of Iran Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Iranian actresses Reply with quote

Cynisca

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
the first one looks like the actress who played Stateira, Annalise Hesme...who is French.
Some of the ancient Persians did have very fair skin and dark hair, I believe.
regards
Cynisca
Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:47 am    Post subject: Iranian actress Reply with quote

The first one is my favourit Iranian actress. she is the most famous one in Iran because of her lean and small details on the face like French.
she always play as witty and intelligent woman that abit like a boy. down here is another picture of her that I like. as I ever see a lot of Iranian in my country. I find they are the most whitest among the other arab nation but even I ever have seen some with tan skin but none of them were dark as Rosario Dawson. and the most important part that make dawson look so differences than Iranian, is her large square jaw. you know arab people are the most race that difficult to find square jaw. wheather that one has tan or white skin, but I sure none of arab have large jaw. most of the time I only see them with very small narrow face like a wizard.

Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: princess leila pahlavi of Iran Reply with quote

Sunshineenfred

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: The meaning of name Rokshnak Reply with quote

A few day ago I did search for the meaning of name Rokshnak. so....... I begin to feel that Roxane in history was not both caucasoid from Iran nor dark skin people, on the contrary she possible looked like central asia (oriental) people the most. from the settlement of Soghdian in southern of Uzbekistan. some people when talk about Uzbekistan they may think about central asia and then soviet? then caucasoid people, but the real Uzbekistan and Tajikistan that I 've seen with my own eyes. the most of two groups. one, looks more like arab and pakistani while the main group of face as I seen is something mixture between the face of oriental far east asia people ( let say easily chinese or mongol) mixtured with caucasoid (USSR.) so in my assume I think real Roxane looked like mongol mixtured with caucasoid. this case remind me of the documentary about Atilla and Ghangish khan they both are mongol muslim. by the way the meaning of Rokshnak is mean lovely light, fair, bright or anything that refer to something that luminous, also can refer to the star. this name is for a babe with light skin or blue eyed as a star. so I believe that she had got fair skin color that's why she got this name.

Katrina

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iranians are different, regionally. There are non-whites:

And yes, there are whites:

But, Rosario's features are white caucasian influenced.
It is obvious that she has strong European ancestry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: