Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ixtlan address

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheChosen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Ixtlan address Reply with quote

Hello everybody. I'd like to write to Oliver Stone about Alexander but I am not sure what is Ixtlan's correct address. Has anyone written a letter recently and got a reply?
birdiemom94

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi TheChosen,

The address is mentioned in this thread:

http://forum.alexander-the-great.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=1046

Scroll down to the 12th post from Ixtlan Productions (thats Oliver Stone's company). They give their address. Some people have had trouble with this address (I am really not sure why). My letter I sent arrived with no trouble at all. OS was kind enough to respond. It was a wonderful letter that I treasure.

I think others that have gotten letters have used this address, as well, right?

I am sure he would love to hear from you

Dara Smile
Ixtlan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Updated Ixtlan Address Reply with quote

Dear All,

We've recently moved address to:

Ixtlan
12233 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite 322
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA

Thanks for your continued interest -- we look forward to your reations to the new version.

Best wishes from the Ixtlan team.
apelles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Updated Ixtlan Address Reply with quote

Ixtlan wrote:
Dear All,

We've recently moved address to:

Ixtlan
12233 W. Olympic Blvd, Suite 322
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA

Thanks for your continued interest -- we look forward to your reations to the new version.

Best wishes from the Ixtlan team.

Dear Ixtlan team,You have no idea how good it is to know that you're reading our posts and listening to us.We've stood behind this marvellous movie from day one and we can't wait for the new release!It's going to be absolutely brilliant!I hope Mr Stone knows how much it means to us.We continue to be inspired by it.Thank you.
Janie
joanna

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really know what to say IXTLAN.

You caught me by surprise. And what a surprise!

"Let no man be called happy before his death", the wise Solon said.

But (sorry Solon) I have to make a little change here.

When I get and see the new version of Alexander, I'll be happy, very happy, blissfully happy, thrilled, delighted, on the top of the world, contented, ecstatic....(I run out of words for happiness ) and still alive!

Thanks to all of you, Ixtlan team, and a BIG THANKS to Oliver Stone the man who has changed our lives.

I adore 'ALEXANDER' Exclamation
birdiemom94

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for checking in members of Oliver Stone's camp. It's always great to hear from the folks at Ixtlan.

Thanks for the new address. I am sure there are some people that will use the new address and write. I know I will keep this address on file (although, I think OS has probably heard enough from me Very Happy).

I know I can speak for many here and over on my website, that we are very excited about the new version. We are looking forward to seeing it and are very grateful that the film was "revisited" again (no pun intended), before too many years went by (it's nice to see that 10 year version, now). I am very happy to see this film getting the ultimate treatment it deserves. Thanks to Oliver Stone and the whole Ixtlan team.

So, I think you will get a reaction or two from this crowd. I am certain most of the feedback will be positive. We were not disappointed with what we have seen so far, so it can only get better from here. The 45 minutes of new footage, alone, is more than I could have ever imagined.

Again, kudos to all of you for your efforts and thanks again.

Dara Smile
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ixtlan. I tried hard to send Oliver Stone my letter in 2005, but it kept getting returned, so I suppose it was the old address Sad

But as all the others have said, its so nice that you appreciate our continued interest in Alexander, I can't wait for the next version Very Happy
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:37 am    Post subject: address Reply with quote

The post on Oliver Stones address in old but is the address still valid?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: