Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Angelina to adopt another baby

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monicao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Angelina to adopt another baby Reply with quote

Hollywood actress Angelina Jolie is in the midst of adopting a second baby.

According to The Sun, the Tomb Raider star is desperate for a sister or brother for her two-year-old Cambodian son Maddox, who she has had since he was a baby.

Jolie said: “I always thought when Mad started school and was more independent of me it would be time for another baby.

“That’s what I’m doing. I’m being evaluated as an adoptive mom. They’re visiting my home, taking my fingerprints, all that stuff it’s very exiting.”

Last year Angelina admitted that she had always hoped for more children.

She explained: “I prefer to adopt. As far as I know I am capable of having children.

“But I like to think that with every adoption I save another child from the orphanage.”
monicao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:39 pm    Post subject: handbag.com Reply with quote

Hollywood beauty Angelina Jolie is being evaluated by an adoption agency as part of her quest to find a sibling for her son Maddox.

The Tomb Raider star, 28, adopted Cambodian orphan Maddox in March 2002, shortly before her marriage to second husband Billy Bob Thornton fell apart.

And as three-year-old Maddox gears up to start school in England this September (04), Jolie believes the time is right to parent another child.

Jolie says, "I've always thought that when Mad starts school and was a bit more independent of me, it would be time to introduce him to another baby. That's what I'm doing.

"I'm in the process of being evaluated as an adoptive mom. They're visiting my home, taking my fingerprints and all the stuff. It's very exciting."

Meanwhile, the American actress is looking forward to buying Maddox's first school uniform.

Jolie enthuses, "I'm going to buy the hat and tie and everything as soon as I'm back in London."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: