Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Angelina and Oliver Stone?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Angelina and Oliver Stone? Reply with quote

Quote:

Angelina Jolie has reportedly found love with director, Hollywood wildman Oliver Stone.

The stunning Oscar winner - who has endured failed marriages to Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton - has been spotted on a series of hot dates with the 57-year-old JFK film-maker.

And sources say the pair are spending "a lot of time" together, even though their movie wrapped earlier this year.

Jolie has previously been linked to Alexander co-stars Colin Farrell and Jared Leto, but according to Hollywood gossip columnist Ted Casablancas, Stone is the man who stole her heart.

However, the 28-year-old actress's spokeswoman has denied the rumours, stating, "It's true they've been together.

"Oliver knows Angelina quite well, but that's all."
Shocked
Vecchiolarry

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 9:12 pm    Post subject: Rumours!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi Everyone,
Apparently people cannot have friends in Hollywood, only lovers!!!!!!
They may just enjoy each others company and conversation. Both are probably very smart, certainly smarter than the dregs that can only earn a living making up gossip.

Maybe Angelina's trying to expand her role in "Alexander"??????? Wink

BTW - as a gossip, I can outdo any of them:
Princess Anne and I are in love and plan to marry shortly!!!!!!!
Now, folks, don't let the fact that I've never even met her stand in your way of spreading that manure around...... Laughing
Larry
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2004 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - it's amazing isn't it? At this rate, Angelina appears to be the easiest woman in showbiz - is there anyone she hasn't slept with? I guess that's the price you pay for being beautiful, sort after, and an easy target. I've never yet seen an article from AJ saying anything negative or derogitory about anyone - she keeps her head down and lets the flack fly over. I love you AJ, even if the press don't. Wink

(But I'm still obligated to print the trash here though - forgive me - they're not my words Embarassed )
Rhemy

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats why we hate channel 'E' and them paparazzi to$$ers.

its them who start this off. then in defense they say "WE MADE YOU FAMOUS" or "IM STANDING ON A PAVEMENT : DONT TOUCH ME"

screw yall and an applause to tommy lee for breaking a guy's neck

more like the doctors of these actors/actresses/directors/musicians have increased their prescriptions for epilepsy. with all those flashes.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: