Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ANGELINA JOLIE DISMISSES TOMB RAIDER 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monicao

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: ANGELINA JOLIE DISMISSES TOMB RAIDER 3 Reply with quote

Sad Sad Copyright © 2004 www.tombraiderchronicles.com | March 7th 2004

Lloyd Levin says maybe, Chris Barrie says maybe, but Lara Croft herself has dampened speculation of a third Tomb Raider motion picture from Paramount Pictures during a press conference for her Taking Lives pic. "I just don't feel like I need to do another one, because I felt very happy with the last one. It was the one that we really wanted to do," reports Coming Soon. "In the first one, I was kind of frustrated, but I was trying something new, and then with the second one, I felt like that's how we wanted to do it."

Back in Feb 2004, Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle Of Life producer Lloyd Levin said international returns were more than respectable enough to ensure Paramount bankroll a final chapter in the planned Tomb Raider motion picture trilogy despite domestic indifference. Speculation was then supported by Chris Barrie, the British actor who plays Lara Croft's fussing butler Hillary, during a recent interview with The Sun. "There is a third Tomb Raider film on the slate and I'm hoping Hillary will be back. The perfect storyline would be that Hillary turns out to be both the arch-baddie and Lara's love interest! Although I'm not sure how Angelina would feel about that."
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
dynamo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn straight

Tomb raider is an insult to films. Fun to watch and it hasgot Jolie in it but apart from that lame.
MACEDONIC

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't agree more.....
dynamo

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You couldn't call the seconfd one a film. Best bit Jolie in a body suit worst bit: EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!
Child of a Dream

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2004 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Yes, I know it's terrible.

As a fan of the movies & videogames, I'm a little sad about that, but without Angelina we have nothing to do. Even with the buttler Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: