Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jared Leto
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dynamo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watch the Rock where he is chem freak, then Con Air where he is hard militairy super soldier with anger management probs and a southern hill billy accent. Then City of Angels were he is (surprise surprise) a member of the angelic chorus.

THEN you will see him as a truely awesome actor.
clamjr

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: jared..... Reply with quote

now that i've seen the movie 2 times i can't get enough of jared leto....he is so sexy and an awesome actor. after seeing the movie i ran out to blockbuster and rented all of his other movies....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
belladonna

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am told that through majority opinion the guy is an absolute tit.

Havent met him though, so cant truly comment.
Stiganora

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've only seen Requiem for a Dream with Leto, but in "Alexander" he was SOOO incredibly beautiful. I'm charmed by them - I mean Hephaistion and Alexander - their images haunt me. Hephaistion is so smart, so tender, so expressive. I can't imagine how anyone else but Leto could show Hephaistion as a person full of care and love for his king, but at the same time a fierce warrior who's ready to defend Alex. no matter if he's right or not.
Yeah, "historical" Hephaistion was entirely different, but he hadn't to convince the audience of his sincere love for Alexander. I think Leto did very well. Somewhere in an article he was called "unwilling" but I think the person who said that was too demanding.
He's a real, real beauty. And those eyes... You know what I mean. Smile
When Hephaistion wathces Alexander's wedding with Roxana (and Roxana is ugly, and Heph. us as beautiful as a god, and Alex. is most obviously blind), he suffers greatly, he has his heart crucified, but he keeps himself in check - BUT his eyes betray his feelings. All his love and his grief and struggle - all in his eyes. If I were there at that ceremony and looked into his eyes - I would go mad seeing such passion being betrayed...
He's exellent for this role. I admire him greatly for what he'd done in "Alexander".
Stiganora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:08 am    Post subject: Happy Birthday Jared Reply with quote

Hey, today's December, 26!!!!!!!!!!! Jared's birthday!!!!
Let's wish him all that he may wish - but still nothing will ever be good enough for this god of... of... I don't know, of what, but definitely he is a god Very Happy
clamjr

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: happy birthday Reply with quote

Really...aww happy birthday Jared.... oh and it is my dad's 50th birthday today too!!!! That is pretty cool!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Adriv

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stiganora wrote:
I'm charmed by them - I mean Hephaistion and Alexander - their images haunt me. Hephaistion is so smart, so tender, so expressive. I can't imagine how anyone else but Leto could show Hephaistion as a person full of care and love for his king, but at the same time a fierce warrior who's ready to defend Alex. no matter if he's right or not.
Yeah, "historical" Hephaistion was entirely different, but he hadn't to convince the audience of his sincere love for Alexander. I think Leto did very well. Somewhere in an article he was called "unwilling" but I think the person who said that was too demanding.
He's a real, real beauty. And those eyes... You know what I mean. Smile
When Hephaistion wathces Alexander's wedding with Roxana (and Roxana is ugly, and Heph. us as beautiful as a god, and Alex. is most obviously blind), he suffers greatly, he has his heart crucified, but he keeps himself in check - BUT his eyes betray his feelings. All his love and his grief and struggle - all in his eyes. If I were there at that ceremony and looked into his eyes - I would go mad seeing such passion being betrayed...
He's exellent for this role. I admire him greatly for what he'd done in "Alexander".

I felt the same way as Stiganora, I couldn't said it better. hehehe... Roxana is ugly, that was funny.
I wonder if Colin and Jared had to kissed in the film and they never put it in the movie....I wonder if they going to put it on DVD.
clamjr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: jared and colin kissing Reply with quote

Jared did an interview with Mojo and he sadi that there was no kiss at all. It was very sad. All they really do is hug. No kissing whatsoever.
Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: jared and colin kissing Reply with quote

clamjr wrote:
Jared did an interview with Mojo and he sadi that there was no kiss at all. It was very sad. All they really do is hug. No kissing whatsoever.

Damn! I would of loved to see that.
Well, actually would of contributed for more contraversy.
clamjr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: the world Reply with quote

I would have loved to see it because there are way too many pricks in the world. They just need to get over the fact that there were a lot of homosexual acts in the Ancient Greek times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: