Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WOW! I Love This Movie! An Unabashed Favourable Review
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pipsqueak

I think I'm now going to find a way to contact Oliver Stone and tell him how much this film is loved by 'people like us' [hm, that sounds a bit dodgy Laughing ] and how he MUST release the same version as in the cinemas OR one with more loving shown. I'm going to search Google now because I'm fed up of worrying about what the DVD version will be like Mad Smile
Pipsqueak

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG this place is great - my thinking exactly, I've been searching on Google for a way to get in touch with Stoney but alas to no avail - hope you have more success.
But I'm glad (in a weird way) that someone else is dreading the release - how long d'you think it'll be until we can dive head first into the world of Alexander whenever we want? Better be soon or I'll end up watching it in a padded cell!!!!
Shocked this will be my face if it's cut, then I'll turn to Evil or Very Mad start practising witchcraft and CURSE EM ALL - ARGHHHHH......okay, so I'm losing it, think I better go lie down....
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------OMG this place is great - my thinking exactly, I've been searching on Google for a way to get in touch with Stoney but alas to no avail - hope you have more success.
But I'm glad (in a weird way) that someone else is dreading the release - how long d'you think it'll be until we can dive head first into the world of Alexander whenever we want?

I'm the same: no success with Oliver or Robin L-F [get his book, its wonderful].

I think at least 6 months before I revisit Alexander.

Now then, I must come off this computer before my OH leaves me- we've already had an argument about how much time I spend on the computer today Sad
Alexiel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds cool!
give us the mystical tape (with cut scenes),our king,find it and give it to us
Smile
galatasaray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pipsqueek the great (could catch on you never kno Wink ) completely agree, this will be my face if its cut Shocked as a shocked expression, but if its kept the same or more added then it will also be Shocked not shocked but mesmerised unable to look away!! Laughing

there must be SOME way of getting in contact with sumone close to mr stone at least? they have to kno!! otherwise, with the people who didnt like it anyway not buyin it, he'l lose our support aswell and noone will buy it!! (ok we will but still!!)
longbow

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why dont u download it ,till the DVD is released??I got my copy (vcd) of Nova torrent.Its a excellent copy Laughing 3 discs though. L
galatasaray

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Why dont u download it ,till the DVD is released??I got my copy (vcd) of Nova torrent.Its a excellent copy 3 discs though. L

Shocked i didnt kno you could do that.... how????
Alexiel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one is winmx
and oooh,look what,i'm about to get adsl...what a shame Very Happy
longbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

galatasaray wrote:
Quote:
Why dont u download it ,till the DVD is released??I got my copy (vcd) of Nova torrent.Its a excellent copy 3 discs though. L

Shocked i didnt kno you could do that.... how????
Go to http://www.bi-torrent.com/ u can download anything m8,movies,music,programmes,games anything u want. Laughing
galatasaray

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Go to http://www.bi-torrent.com/ u can download anything m8,movies,music,programmes,games anything u want.

longbow youre a genious! i used to use kazaa but when i got a new comp i didnt wana download it cause it makes the pc ill Crying or Very sad but i was on the verge of downloadin it today (whaaat a girl needs to download songs!) but you saved me from the evil kazaa!!

Very Happy
longbow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah kazaa sucks M8,I havent used it for ages,Torrent is better especially for movies. L Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: