Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

angelina and val

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monicao

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: angelina and val Reply with quote

LONDON: Just a week after declaring she was off actors, Angelina Jolie and her co-star Val Kilmer sealed their romance with a week in bed.

The fiery pair, who are co-stars in Oliver Stone's new epic Alexander , have been the subject of romance rumours since they first met, the Daily Star tabloid reported.
While stunning Tomb Raider star Angelina insisted she and Val were "just friends" and she had no intention of dating another actor, the tabloid claimed she and Val enjoyed an entire week with each other at Beverly Hills hotel L'Ermitage recently.

"They spent the week at the hotel and often rang down for room service," a hotel insider told the paper. "They rarely left their room. But when I did see Angelina she looked really happy."
Angelina has a history with her male co-stars.
She met first husband Jonny Lee Miller while making Hackers , and second husband Billy Bob Thornton on the set of Pushing Tin . Will there now be a third?
Embarassed well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Embarassed
so,i can be mad but you have a right to be happy!!!!!!
go for it. it's your life.
the importent one : be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

monicao, your obviously quoting, what is the source?

And welcome to the board Very Happy
blueyedchik79

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've read that and i think the guy is lying. angie denied that several times- and once again she wouldnt lie. she's sooo not like that
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: