Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexander goodies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello
View previous topic :: View next topic  
louise_s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Alexander goodies Reply with quote

Hi there,

I'm new to this site and have joined as I thought it might be a good place to find people interested in some Alexander goodies which I won in a competition.

I was thinking of putting it all on ebay, but I'd rather the stuff went to a big fan of the film, rather than just someone who wants to pick up some film memorabilia.

The box of prizes consists of:
a brown leather filofax (with Alexander insignia on front)
a long-sleeved green t-shirt (again, with film insignia)
a copy of the Director's cut on DVD
a copy of the Theatrical cut on DVD (2-disc Special Edition)
a PC CD-ROM of 'Alexander', based on the film
the Original Motion Picture Soundtrack by Vangelis
a copy of the Robin Lane Fox book, 'Alexander the Great'
a copy of The Making of Alexander

So, as you can see - quite a lot of booty! I'm not sure about the regulations for selling stuff on this site (probably not allowed...) but if anyone has any tips for other (fan) sites where I could sell my heap of stuff, I would be much obliged.

Thanks!
ps reason for selling = not such a massive fan of the film myself + am a student and need the cash!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: