Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Girl Interrupted

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isela

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Girl Interrupted Reply with quote

2 or 3 days (well nights) ago I watched this movie again. I wrote again cause I watched it 1 year ago. but now with it "refresh" Cool I can give my opinion about it. I think there Angelina makes a fantastic character I mean she is a very good actress andthe Oscar was very fair x her. she is so magnetic there and the expression of her ca and eyes wow.
moreover the topic of the movie is good, very intelligent and actual.
and of course jared leto Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but I must confess I couldnt recognize him Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
what a bad girlfriend I am Embarassed jeje well he doesnt know about me Laughing
what do you all think about this movie?
do u like it?
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Girl Interrupted Reply with quote

isela wrote:
2 or 3 days (well nights) ago I watched this movie again. I wrote again cause I watched it 1 year ago. but now with it "refresh" Cool I can give my opinion about it. I think there Angelina makes a fantastic character I mean she is a very good actress andthe Oscar was very fair x her. she is so magnetic there and the expression of her ca and eyes wow.
moreover the topic of the movie is good, very intelligent and actual.
and of course jared leto Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but I must confess I couldnt recognize him Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
what a bad girlfriend I am Embarassed jeje well he doesnt know about me Laughing
what do you all think about this movie?
do u like it?

I haven't seen it Confused But I think I will watch it. Why couldn't you recognize Jared? And why you say he doesn't know about you?! Well ...maybe he does read this forum and he does know about you Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: