Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anybody read ...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello
View previous topic :: View next topic  
carabest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Has anybody read ... Reply with quote

Just finished reading RLF's account of his working as a historical consultant. Glad to know definitively that Angelina got some of Colin (these are the facts that make history interesting!!!! Razz ). Hope they enjoyed the hell out of it!
Adriv

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Has anybody read ... Reply with quote

carabest wrote:
Just finished reading RLF's account of his working as a historical consultant. Glad to know definitively that Angelina got some of Colin (these are the facts that make history interesting!!!! Razz ). Hope they enjoyed the hell out of it!

She got some??.... Shocked
carabest

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Angelina and Colin Reply with quote

According to RLF they had a brief fling .... lucky, lucky, lucky!!!
BEX22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Angelina & Colin! Reply with quote

I certainly would have done, I didn't fancy Colin Farrell before seeing the film, mind you with Jared Leto looking so hot she was spoilt for choice! Wink
Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Angelina & Colin! Reply with quote

BEX22 wrote:
I certainly would have done, I didn't fancy Colin Farrell before seeing the film, mind you with Jared Leto looking so hot she was spoilt for choice! Wink

Yeah! very hot man that Jared Razz Embarassed
BEX22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I think he has to be, cos me and my mates like totally different guys, but we've decided we'd all fight over him (but than I'd probably lose the batle cos I'd have my other eye on Alexander- greatness and a certain air of vulnerability! Irresistable!!) Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: