Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a New Member

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joy121

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Hello from a New Member Reply with quote

Hello Everyone,

I just joined the board and wanted to say hello to all. I think I've seen the movie "Alexander" about 50 times, and as I am very interested in history, I have become very interested in Alexander the Great. Looking forward to getting to know the members of the Forum Smile

Joy
isela

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy HELLO Very Happy WELCOME TO THE FORUM Very Happy ITS ALWAYS A PLACER TO HAVE A NEW MEMBER Very Happy
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Joy121!

Welcome... we feel the same way as you Smile

Have a sit and enjoy your stay - Cheers! Wink
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from a New Member Reply with quote

Joy121 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I just joined the board and wanted to say hello to all. I think I've seen the movie "Alexander" about 50 times, and as I am very interested in history, I have become very interested in Alexander the Great. Looking forward to getting to know the members of the Forum Smile

Joy

Only 50 times ??? I'm not sure if you can become a member Sad . Just a minute I'll ask the others (..]@ç..#§....ah, ok ... )
All right , all right we let you join the BEST ALEXANDER forum Very Happy If you get obsessed with Alexander, don't blame us Razz
Ok ?

WELCOME !
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from a New Member Reply with quote

joanna wrote:
Joy121 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Joy

Only 50 times ??? I'm not sure if you can become a member Sad . Just a minute I'll ask the others (..]@ç..#§....ah, ok ... )
All right , all right we let you join the BEST ALEXANDER forum Very Happy If you get obsessed with Alexander, don't blame us Razz
Ok ?

WELCOME !

Laughing Welcome Joy! I hope you enjoy participating of the forum with us.
cindoo15

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:21 am    Post subject: Re: Hello from a New Member Reply with quote

joanna wrote:
Joy121 wrote:
Hello Everyone,

Joy

Ok ?

WELCOME !

Laughing Laughing Laughing

What makes you think Joy will become obsessed? Laughing

I could say I've been majorly depressed and therefore haven't written much lately but I think it's the other way around (honestly) - I think I've been depressed because I haven't been ABLE to join much lately!

Anyway, Joy - WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! We're so glad to see new members. Very Happy

Again, I see Adriv remains on the wagon. So here's another toast (everyone lift your wine glass) to ALEXANDER-THE-GREAT!!!!!!
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from a New Member Reply with quote

cindoo15 wrote:

Anyway, Joy - WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!! We're so glad to see new members. Very Happy

Again, I see Adriv remains on the wagon. So here's another toast (everyone lift your wine glass) to ALEXANDER-THE-GREAT!!!!!!

To OUR ALEXANDER!!

Like Ptolomy said... "come... drink the sadness away..."
*giving some more wine to cindoo15* Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Say Hello All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: