Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colin and Jared
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
isela

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi
I found these photo
its nice http://lusi.***/forum/colinjared.jpg
isela

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

both are sexy boyzzz Cool
Cynisca

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They look as they they are about to embrace... look at the look in Colin's eyes and Jared is looking at Colins lips surely Wink
It's a lovely photo.....!
Adriv

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes! Shocked Shocked niceeee....
Rosa1186

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

I could look at that picture all day - they are beautiful together.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there is definitely 'something' between those two. I suppose chemistry can happen between any two people, men or women Cool Didn't someone say they embraced in Phonebooth as well? And in that Robin Lane Fox book it said they exchanged locks of hair after Alexander? I can't remember exactly but it was something like that Smile
Cynisca

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
Yes, there is definitely 'something' between those two. I suppose chemistry can happen between any two people, men or women Cool Didn't someone say they embraced in Phonebooth as well? And in that Robin Lane Fox book it said they exchanged locks of hair after Alexander? I can't remember exactly but it was something like that Smile

Who knows, they may be reincarnations of close friends or lovers from a previous lifetime.... Wink Smile
Rosa1186

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:21 pm    Post subject: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

When you look at that photo - and others from behind the scenes - you start to wonder about Colin and Jared ......
apelles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

Rosa1186 wrote:
When you look at that photo - and others from behind the scenes - you start to wonder about Colin and Jared ......

Hmmmmm.........I wonder.
Rosa1186

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:31 pm    Post subject: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

Perhaps they played their roles behind the scenes as well as on it!
apelles

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

Rosa1186 wrote:
Perhaps they played their roles behind the scenes as well as on it!

Laughing With Colin you can never rule anything out!Remember the Dame Eileen Atkins incident?Or perhaps they were just using Method acting and,as you say,becoming the characters. Cool
Cynisca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hadn't heard about this......so there is hope for us mature ladies who are still well under 70....although I would also turn Colin down if he wasn't in his full Alexander panoply or his Cpt John Smith armour (love that hair and beard - so that is included in the request)....he could do a Bagoas dance while removing them (not the hair and beard though) Laughing Laughing Embarassed Embarassed
Anyway, it must be true, I just checked out her IMDB page and Alexander suddenly appeared right next to her looking rather hopeful.....(Sky advert...hehehe)http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0040586/
regards
Cynisca
apelles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here,s the story,originally posted by Maz.
Quote:
Forget playing Alexander the Great, Colin Farrell's greatest role has always been playing Romeo around Hollywood.

But with a shortage of ladies left to hit on, Colin must be finding it difficult to keep up his reputation. So he's turned to a slightly older model.

Seventy-year-old Dame Eileen Atkins, seen in Gosford Park and Cold Mountain, has revealed Colin tried it on with her on the set of their new film, Ask The Dust.

The veteran actress told ITV's Loose Woman how Colin went on a near three-hour crusade to seduce her - claiming he just wouldn't take no for an answer.

Dame Eileen didn't take him up on his offer but, when asked if she was tempted, she replied, "Of course I was!

"I said no in the end because he said, 'You won't do it because your body isn't as good as it was when you were young, isn't it?

"He said, 'I don't care about that,' but that was why, because I'm too proud of how I looked when I was younger."

The Dame had initially refused to name Colin, referring to him only as a "stunningly gorgeous big film star, aged 28 years old".

But if she'd been trying to save Colin's embarrassment at being knocked back by an older woman, her agent put a stop to it and let Colin's name out of the bag.

Col's bedpost has been left like a toothpick after all the names he's had to notch into it.

Rumours are that Angelina Jolie, Britney Spears, Naomi Campbell, the list goes on have all fallen for his charms. However, Dame Eileen Atkins' is certainly one name he won't be carving in.

Well,after that episode anything,s possible! :lol:What about Jared though?
Cynisca wrote,
Quote:
......so there is hope for us mature ladies who are still well under 70....although I would also turn Colin down if he wasn't in his full Alexander panoply or his Cpt John Smith armour (love that hair and beard - so that is included in the request)....he could do a Bagoas dance while removing them (not the hair and beard though)

Laughing Laughing Any more requests?
Catherine X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do hope he wasn't propositioning her for a bet or something Sad I hate that when men dare each other to chat someone up, its nasty. But maybe its just Irishmen in general who chat everyone up, I know another one like Colin. I do despair of Englishmen sometimes, they are so worried about their image they can hardly bear to talk to any woman who isn't seen as fanciable. So pathetic Mad
Catherine X

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I forgot. I meant to say that I think there is 'something' beteween Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger, after they worked together in Brokeback Mountain. I thought it was so nice to see them at the BAFTA awards together in the spring, and HL being so pleased when JG won the award- I thought they were going to have a cuddle Laughing Very sweet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: