Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colin and Jared
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosa1186

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

I'm not sure about Heath and Jake but I have a gut feeling there was something between Colin and Jared. The more I read about Colin - and Jared - the more I think it's likely.

I'm sure Jared would be a better proposition than Eileen Atkins!
apelles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Colin and Jared Reply with quote

Rosa1186 wrote:
I'm not sure about Heath and Jake but I have a gut feeling there was something between Colin and Jared. The more I read about Colin - and Jared - the more I think it's likely.

I'm sure Jared would be a better proposition than Eileen Atkins!

I agree,about Colin and Jared,I mean.They,re quite unconventional boys,I think.Heath and Jake?No,I,m sure not.They,re just unbelievably good actors who became close friends but no suspicion of anything else.Perhaps Eileen has hidden depths! Laughing I wonder how he felt being turned down?Gutted or secretly relieved?
Catherine X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mean something sexy Embarassed between H and J, just a kind of respect and bond because they have done Brokeback Mountain. Something beyond sex [how pretentious do I sound? Laughing ]

But as for Colin and Jared... well! And about Eileen Atkins, I don't know. He probably thought 'Hmph! So I'm not irresistible!' But good for Eileen refusing him! You've got to keep these young whippersnappers in their place Laughing
apelles

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Catherine,that was me misunderstanding!You didn,t sound pretentious at all.You,re right about the mutual respect and,I think,deep affection and liking.Jake,s godfather to Heath,s little girl.
I think"Good for Eileen"actually.I bet it cheered her up though!It certainly cheered me up anyway. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: