Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Colin in new film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Colin in new film Reply with quote

Its the next Woody Allen film. Colin stars as the brother of Ewan MacGregor [swoon] Two for the price of one! I wonder what accent they will use... a mixture of Scottish and Irish I expect Laughing
Rosa1186

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:08 pm    Post subject: Colin in new film Reply with quote

Hi Catherine

Yes they're filming in London at the moment (in Hammersmith I think?).
I don't really care for Ewan MacGregor, Jared would be better .... I think Colin and Jared should act together in every film. Actually it even crossed my mind to go down to London and see if I could spot Colin filming - how pathetic is that!! (A woman of "mature" years acting like a silly teenager, but that's the result of having a crush on Colin!).
apelles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Colin in new film Reply with quote

Rosa1186 wrote:
Hi Catherine

Yes they're filming in London at the moment (in Hammersmith I think?).
I don't really care for Ewan MacGregor, Jared would be better .... I think Colin and Jared should act together in every film. Actually it even crossed my mind to go down to London and see if I could spot Colin filming - how pathetic is that!! (A woman of "mature" years acting like a silly teenager, but that's the result of having a crush on Colin!).

Laughing Laughing I think it,s a very healthy sign!I think you should do it!
Catherine X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah but I've had a soft spot for Ewan since I watched 'The Long Way Round', which is him taking a motorbike trip round from London to New York across Siberia with his best friend Charley Boorman. I love bikes and it was such a good film, full of how they felt emotionally about the journey, not just details of the bike engines [thank God].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: