Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I met Colin Farrell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joanna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew Colin wouldn't have let you down. He is a warm and caring person.

As a Greek I want to say something to him:

Hey Colin, you are a perfect Alexander in the movie. I'm so proud of you Exclamation

As a woman I want to say something to Nell:

Hey Nell, you lucky thing! You were in the right place at the right time. I'm so envious of you Exclamation
Nell

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a very warm and caring person Smile You know he's working against himself 'cause he once said "I don't want anyone to be in awe of me 'cause all I am is just a ******* actor." - well him being so generous and caring has only made me more in awe of him *lol*

I used to be like "Yeah, whatever, I don't even know the man, he's a complete stranger and a person like everyone else - why would I want to meet him?".... yeah, right *lol* He's not a person like everyone else because I believe he has more generosity and kindness in him than most people.
joanna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any other news about our Colin, Nell?
Nell

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it looks like he fell in love with a girl in Bruges Rolling Eyes but I wouldn't fear because the first time I met him in Bruges he was very very much single and it didn't sound like he was looking for his future wife.

He went straight to Dublin after they finished filming in Bruges on March 23rd and after a week there he spent a week in Italy with this girl - nobody really knows who she is. She has long brown hair, she smokes, she buys clothes at GAP (I know this 'cause I have two of the same tops as her Razz) and that's all we know.

Where he is now we don't know Wink

That's all the news I can give you Smile
joanna

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nell
Cynisca

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nell wrote:
Well, it looks like he fell in love with a girl in Bruges Rolling Eyes but I wouldn't fear because the first time I met him in Bruges he was very very much single and it didn't sound like he was looking for his future wife.

He went straight to Dublin after they finished filming in Bruges on March 23rd and after a week there he spent a week in Italy with this girl - nobody really knows who she is. She has long brown hair, she smokes, she buys clothes at GAP (I know this 'cause I have two of the same tops as her Razz) and that's all we know.

Well, we know Colin likes the ladies.. Wink However, there is such a thing as love at first sight and one day Colin will meet his 'soul mate' so who knows.....?
Maybe she is Italian, why they went back there.....and I hate to say this...but was it introductions to their respective families....???
I just found a photo...that girl looks very familiar....but where have I seen her before..?
Cynisca

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynisca wrote:
Nell wrote:

Well, we know Colin likes the ladies.. Wink However, there is such a thing as love at first sight and one day Colin will meet his 'soul mate' so who knows.....?
Maybe she is Italian, why they went back there.....and I hate to say this...but was it introductions to their respective families....???
I just found a photo...that girl looks very familiar....but where have I seen her before..?

Her name is Muirean McDonnell, so she is Irish or has Irish roots.....!
Nell

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all I know:

Her name is indeed Muireann. According to the press Colin met her around Christmas, but I am personally not sure about that yet because someone who knew him in Bruges stated he was single on 17 February.

I also know her ex boyfriend committed suicide after he found out about her and Colin. Yay for drama, aye Rolling Eyes ?
Nell

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and yeah she is Irish, from what I've heard!
Colins_mom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Wow, I haven't been back to this board in awhile...but I just read this thread. I enjoyed hearing about your meeting Colin, especially that part about him being proud of his Alexander role Very Happy Thanks so much for sharing your story!!
Nell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're very welcome Smile I've been happy to share it. Honestly it is all I have left, isn't it? The moment passes, the memory fades as life throws its trials and tribulations at you, and all you have left is the words to a story that makes you smile Smile
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to meet Colin one day
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope to meet Colin one day, night, dawn, dusk, afternoon, evening...whatever... (the situation has started to become desperate Rolling Eyes )
Parrhasius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody , it has been a long time to visit this site , I see you
are all still mad about Alexander .

Colin Farrell played the part brilliantly ,Joanna , hope you are well !
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
joanna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm fine, Parrhasius, thanks for asking. It's just that I'm so busy with university that I have little time for our lovely Alexander forum. I feel that there are million of things to talk about Alexander and we have just covered a small part. The man and his story is endless.

I just hope that this lovely forum will go on for ever... Starting from this September I'll be free again (as right now I feel like a prisoner Sad ) and willing to start its second Golden Age Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: