Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leonidas Trip to Greece.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Leonidas Trip to Greece. Reply with quote

Greetings from rainy southern califorina. I will be in Greece on Feb 21 through the 29. I will be in athens for two to three days and from there I willbe at Lamia birthplace of Achilles and I shall be on hallowed ground when I visit Thermopyle!!I will meet my friend Olivios and we shall drive up to Macedonia and I will stay in Thessaloniki and Pella until my return trip to Athens for my flight back. I cannot wait to walk among where Alexander once lived, This shall be the trip of my life I wish that some of us could be there,yes I know its still winter but it doesnt matter what time and month that you are there just as long as you are there!! Thank you . Zeus- Sotir- Nike !!!
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Leonidas Trip to Greece. Reply with quote

How lucky you are! I wish I could join you. Soon you'll be walking
where Alexander lived, and I'll be studying in my tiny room in rainy Manchester Crying or Very sad . Oh, I'm so jealuos of you, Leonidas...

LEONIDAS wrote:
Greetings from rainy southern califorina. I will be in Greece on Feb 21 through the 29. I will be in athens for two to three days and from there I willbe at Lamia birthplace of Achilles and I shall be on hallowed ground when I visit Thermopyle!!I will meet my friend Olivios and we shall drive up to Macedonia and I will stay in Thessaloniki and Pella until my return trip to Athens for my flight back. I cannot wait to walk among where Alexander once lived, This shall be the trip of my life I wish that some of us could be there,yes I know its still winter but it doesnt matter what time and month that you are there just as long as you are there!! Thank you . Zeus- Sotir- Nike !!!
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yanna I wish you where with me to. We could time travel together back where we belong!! You know what I mean.
joanna

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEONIDAS wrote:
Yanna I wish you where with me to. We could time travel together back where we belong!! You know what I mean.

I do! Very Happy
Cynisca

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Leonidas Trip to Greece. Reply with quote

Xaire Leonidas,
I hopefully will be at Thermopylae in August and will see Olvios and Athanasios there..! I plan to travel via Macedonia, for obvious reasons, either before or after Thermopylae and will be staying in Athens for a few days...a pity it is not at the same time..!
Have a wonderful time and give my love to Olvios..!
C

LEONIDAS wrote:

-------------------------
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings! When I return from my trip would anyone be interested in if I posted any pics of my trip to pella etc? I hope Kevin would let me post them?
Cynisca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEONIDAS wrote:
Greetings! When I return from my trip would anyone be interested in if I posted any pics of my trip to pella etc? I hope Kevin would let me post them?

I would.... Wink
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avete everyone!! I have just got back from greece this past friday. I shall post pics if anyone wants me to? Please let know. I was at pella the hot gates near lamia etc.
joanna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEONIDAS wrote:
Avete everyone!! I have just got back from greece this past friday. I shall post pics if anyone wants me to? Please let know. I was at pella the hot gates near lamia etc.

You are back already? That was a short visit, wasn't it? I can't wait to see the pics. Pella, Thermopylai...lucky you, Leonidas to visit these glorious places. I will definetely go there again myself.

Ok, PHOTOS, please
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My trip to hellas was only for a week. I will try to post pics later this week.
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As soon as i get off my lazy north american butt i will post photos of my trip they are not many because i was in greece for only one week. I did not take any of pella i am sorry .
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

700 Thespiaians Epiaph

Olivios of the Spartanmores and Fred at the
Archaelogical Museum of Thessaloniki

Temple of Isis at ancient city of Dion in Macedonia

Epiaph of the 300 near Lamia this is the
hill where the 300 meet their Fate.

Socrates of the Spartanmores and Fred outside Kings
PhilipsII Tomb at Vergina Macedonia

300 Memorial Site.
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you kevin for posting my pictures from my trip to greece. I hope who ever looks at them enjoys.
joanna

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics! I didn't see Shocked the epitaph of the 300 when I went there.
I have to go back...definitely!
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cynisca if you can would you please email at my werewolf email in regard to some pictures from my trip to hellas and olivios to. okay thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: