Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Competition Request !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the man
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joanna

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Competition Request ! Reply with quote

AmitraNox wrote:
There is an international competition called ThinkQuest at which may participate groups, teams of 3-6 members....and if the team has members from different countries or backgrounds it may take extra points...

...I am looking forward to apply for the competition, but i would need someone else from another country to take part at this...and form a team with....the condition of age is 19 years old or under...

...why i posted this on this website? Well, the topic i thought about was Alexander the Great, my lifelong passion...and since almost everyone here is interested in this subject...i though i could find someone interested in such a competition, too..

...any help will make a difference...thank you in advance ! All the best !

for further information about the project you can look up on [url]www.***/competition/[/url]

How nice! I would love to take part in the competition, BUT the problem is that ...I' m older than 19 years old Sad ...much older Confused ...as a matter of fact much much older Crying or Very sad

Let us know when you find the person and how it went, ok?

GOOD LUCK!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the man All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: