Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

jolie and colin are NOT AN ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
monicao

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2004 8:57 pm    Post subject: jolie and colin are NOT AN ITEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

February 23, 2004 - Star magazine reports Angelina Jolie has definintely cooled her rumored romance with Colin Farrell. While Angie returned to Jonny Lee Miller, Farrell returned to ex-girlfriend and motehr of his 5-month old son, Kim Bordenave.
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
maryp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 29, 2004 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't believe everything you read Wink
First while, yes it doesn't look like Colin and Angelina are /ever were? an item..
She has said recently that she's with Jared Leto..
the re-involvement with the ex seems to have been very short lived...
again..if that really ever happened.

Secondly.. the consensus is that Colin is not "back" with Kim B. They really never were a couple to begin with. She's been seen with an ex boyfriend.. and Colin's only been in LA for a couple of days.

We'll see who he takes to the Oscars..but even then..he took Kim and his sister last year..but stated at that time that he and Kim were not a "couple"..she was just carrying his child.

There's all kinds of stories out there.. it's tough to figure out which ones..if any are true.
Dilya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's right, I'm tired of these rumours
All they're doing is just publicity for their new movie
Maybe even like Tom Cruise and Penelope,but that was the worst thing I ever seen Laughing
rtms

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

maryp wrote:
She has said recently that she's with Jared Leto..
the re-involvement with the ex seems to have been very short lived...
again..if that really ever happened.

She has not confirmed that she is with Leto at all. It's still a rumour right now. All she has said is that she has taken a lover and no one's guessed who it is yet. It's the gossips who have implied that Leto is a sure thing.
Poppea

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that she said it on a talk show.......have I got the wrong end of the stick?
rtms

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poppea wrote:
I read that she said it on a talk show.......have I got the wrong end of the stick?

She said late last year that she ended her year long sex hiatus. Recently she said in GQ that she had taken a lover but nobody had guessed who it was yet. That she was relieved every time she looked in the tabloids that no one had gotten it right yet.

About a week ago, on the Awful Truth coloumn with Ted Casablanca he guessed according to his "sources" that it was Leto, supposedly his band mates ratted him out because he supposedly has dropped everything to be her lover. But again ANGIE has not confirmed it any where.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: