Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

was alexander looking like colin
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Pre-Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
meshuggahruls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:52 am    Post subject: was alexander looking like colin Reply with quote

so people
do you think alexander was as hot as colin when he was alive i had this weird dream that bagoas was one of the dudes from wrong turn who was like really *** retarded and some one kept saying keep the horses over and over again.
weird any ways
love from
cal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mOoK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read that Alexander was so hot. And Colin is so [ d*mn ] hot aswell .... Embarassed But I don't think they're alike. I agree that Alexander is different from Colin. But still, they have something alike... Alexander was the greatest king at that time.... Smile and Colin is the greatest person at this time Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But the reason that Oliver chose him... it's not only because of he has that look. it's about his talent ... and everything that he has.
EVERYTHING that's him Wink
Dilya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Alexander and Colin are really alike,but Oliver did a really good job choosing Colin for this role!
Can you imagine Oliver asking Brad Pitt to play Alexander? Rolling Eyes
That would be really strange wouldn't it
Maybe coz' I don't like Brad, I rather like Tom Cruise Smile
meshuggahruls

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:23 pm    Post subject: colin Reply with quote

i like brad in one movie interview with a vampire
but even then he wasnt that tops. tom is cool i saw the last samuri he was pretty good.
i agree that colin is pretty **** awesome (pretty **** hot too) and that oliver made a good choice.
but yeah how the **** will i ever know what alexander lookeed like unless agod actually does exist .(in my opinion) FAT CHANCE!
love from
cal Twisted Evil Twisted Evil i coloured my friends hair pink orange green purple today yayayyayayyayya
bye
SammyOne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh?!!! Brad is second only to Orlando Bloom as tastiest man on the planet! I think he would have made a great Alexander, although I don't think he could have played him as well as playing Achilles in Troy...it would be like Gandalf in LOTR playing Dumbledore in Harry Potter! I hope Alexander was as fit as Colin in real life, I always picture him as young and good looking...I guess we'll never really know Crying or Very sad
Dilya

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: colin Reply with quote

meshuggahruls wrote:
i like brad in one movie interview with a vampire
but even then he wasnt that tops.

That's true! His charecter in the book Louis is complitely different
he loved Lestat - Tom. He never hated him, maybe just for a while
any way Im talking about them just bacause I read Queen of the Damned
and it's really interesting, not like the movie. In that movie they chaged everything, maybe that's why it's called based Cool Laughing
Rach

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am new to these forums but I only looked into Alexander as my lecturer was a historical advisor for the film and got to decide how Colin's hair and appearance for being Alexander should be Smile pretty good job if you ask me Wink
SammyOne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I only looked into Alexander as my lecturer was a historical advisor for the film and got to decide how Colin's hair and appearance for being Alexander should be pretty good job if you ask me

Cool!! What uni u at? I only ask coz one of my lecturers was in the running for historical advisor to Gladiator, but lost out to Kathleen Coleman, an American ***. Another of my lecturers was historical advisor to the recent series of BBC programmes about Roman life...there was one about the colloseum that got a lot of hype, dunno if u remember it. Must be a wicked job! Very Happy
Rach

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am down at Exeter uni, its caused quite an excitement to have such a "celeb" amoungst our midst Very Happy I know that many of lecturers do that sort of stuff... still quite cool Smile
meshuggahruls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have read all the anne rices vampire books except for blood canticle i dont wanna its her last book imafraid that lestat is dead. im really into vampires and history. any one got a sugesstion for a new book for me to read i have pratcally read all the books i own seven times. so if you have read anything *** cool or what some might call delightfully excellent than suggest it.
cool
i have three library cards all in different shires of my state hehhehehhe . so i can pratically find anything.
cheers
love from callie
(sory four ze speeling misteaks)
Countplato

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Another read Reply with quote

meshuggahruls wrote:
i have read all the anne rices vampire books except for blood canticle i dont wanna its her last book imafraid that lestat is dead. im really into vampires and history. any one got a sugesstion for a new book for me to read i have pratcally read all the books i own seven times. so if you have read anything *** cool or what some might call delightfully excellent than suggest it.
cool
i have three library cards all in different shires of my state hehhehehhe . so i can pratically find anything.
cheers
love from callie
(sory four ze speeling misteaks)

If you're into strong women and witty dialogue, check out Pamela Kaufman's "The Book of Eleanor." If you've seen the movie "The Lion in Winter" with Katharine Hepburn, you'll just love this.
ChristianMacedon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
so people
do you think alexander was as hot as colin when he was alive

i doubt that he looked like Colin. Laughing
Jebbu

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wanna know why Stone made all the actors shave thier legs? surley they didn't do that back then....or did they?
ChristianMacedon

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
or did they?

hmmm Wink Wink , no wonder historians say Alex wasy gay Crying or Very sad Wink Laughing
Rhemy

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jebbu wrote:
I wanna know why Stone made all the actors shave thier legs? surley they didn't do that back then....or did they?

well , some warriors would shave their legs to have wounds heal faster without the presence of leg hair.

swimmers, for example, shave their legs to reduce water friction

i suppose it was done back in those days to reduce friction
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Pre-Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: