Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexander Photos Section
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Pre-Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lardvaark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep those pictures coming on in, Cassander's Mum!

You know, I was going to say to you: does the Young Cassander himself know about your chattings with us on here, by any chance? And if so, what does he think of it all?!

Next week, people!

L
Catherine X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yes that is me with Colin (eat your heart out Catherine!) Re Jared - To boob or not to boob that is the question. He works out a lot and has a really well developed body verrrrrrry cute!

You are so lucky!!!!!! Mr. Green [that's meant to be a jealous smiley].

That has gone on my 'must do before I die' list: be on the set of a film I love and get completely involved in it. Obviously it would have to be a film that is being made in the future Laughing

Hm, my job is looking after students with disabilities. How could I work that into being on a film set? Looking after the actors' kids on the set while they work?

PS Perhaps young Cassander could be our mascot on this board Laughing
cassanders mum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: being on set Reply with quote

You can register as a chaperone in England Catherine and I am sure with you experience working with people with a disability that would be a plus, worth looking into maybe.
Morgan thinks its great that there are lots of people about who really enjoyed the movie and said just remember him if he ever makes the big time!!
cassanders mum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: more pics Reply with quote

just sent more pics to Kevin to post so keep your eyes open
Adriv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehehe...that is cute about Morgan, we will always remember him as Young Cassander. He is a good looking boy too and I bet he will make it big time Wink
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You can register as a chaperone in England Catherine and I am sure with you experience working with people with a disability that would be a plus, worth looking into maybe.
Morgan thinks its great that there are lots of people about who really enjoyed the movie and said just remember him if he ever makes the big time!!

Now that's interesting! I could look into this chaperoning thing, couldn't I?

Of course we'll remember Morgan! Smile
Rachel25

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: ????? Reply with quote

Lovely pic CMum, but I have a question folks, (not necessarily aimed at CassanderMum); Just how many children did they have playing the young Hephaistion? Laughing Because the boy that is noted as being the YoungHeph in the pic is not the same boy who wrestled Young Alexander. Although that was the boy that was noted as being YoungHeph in the pics a couple months before the film was out. Unless of course he's wearing a blonde wig in the the wrestling scene.

Unless of course there's a Morrocan YoungHeph and a London(where I believe the wrestling scene was shot on a sound stage) YHeph.
halfaery

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Then must be the shirt he is wearing. Gosh! I wonder how he looks without it

me too... Shocked
Hefestion19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
What lovely pictures. Smile But what I want to know is, what has Jared got under his shirt in picture 3? he looks like he's growing bosoms Laughing And lucky lady with Colin in the last picture, I presume that is Cassander's mum herself?

Those things that you see under Jared t-shirt, is usually called pectorals Laughing I have seen him some pic without shirt and he has a really cute body.
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: more pics Reply with quote

cassanders mum wrote:
just sent more pics to Kevin to post so keep your eyes open
I'll try and put these up later today. Sorry its taking so long but I'm absolutely flat out busy at the moment.
cassanders mum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject: 2 Hephaestions Reply with quote

The boy who played Heph - Alan Cantwell at the start of the movie did not get to do the wrestling scene as he is a very gentle boy and could not hack the physical stuff - he used to go like a rag doll during training so the kid who plaed Philotas at the start - Patrick Carroll was switched at the last minute literally 2 days before shooting in Shepperton
Susa

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 Hephaestions Reply with quote

cassanders mum wrote:
The boy who played Heph - Alan Cantwell at the start of the movie did not get to do the wrestling scene as he is a very gentle boy and could not hack the physical stuff - he used to go like a rag doll during training so the kid who plaed Philotas at the start - Patrick Carroll was switched at the last minute literally 2 days before shooting in Shepperton

Thank you for explaining that; I'd noticed the obvious difference in the boys, but hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere else.
Rachel25

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahh. Thank CM. That would explain why Young Heph didn't look a lot like Jared Leto. But now that I know he was suppose to be Young Philotas I realize he looks a hell of a lot like Joseph Morgan. Bravo to the casting folks.
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay........

Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!! those pics look good, gosh so lucky to be on a set. In the third picture Colin looks like he's wearing diapers. Really what is that he's wearing?
The swimming pool pic is cute. Who else was in the pool? Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Pre-Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: