Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
emperor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject: more Reply with quote

I am 100% agree with you Kevin, I just wanted to do the corections:

The other topic was locked I'm a new member that's why i cant send any more messeges in that thread...I do apologies you for that it's probably because they do not have enough information about their race(iranians). Actually true iranians were the native iranians which had darker features two aryan races came to iran one Medes(from Europ aryan prople) 2nd were the white blonde haired and blue eyed Persians which were nomads of Siberia moved to asia because they didnt have enough food. then they start getting mixed with the medes and native iranians that's why in the modern day there are not much blondes in Iran! they still have beautiful people among them such as Miss World is Miss Canada which is an iranian imigrant but in general iranians are dark haired as you've just said, see me: http://www.geocities.com/nimakhoobeh1989/78.jpg
Wink
visit this link:
www.bahramradan.com

I have a proble when i want to enlarge the production pictures, when i click the pictures it doesn't enlarge it, could you please help me?
I enjoyed your website and you are a good web designer! Surprised

Best Regards
>Anton
potkin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:36 pm    Post subject: nonsense Reply with quote

You talk nonsense. Nothing much was left of indigenious Iranians when the Aryan races came to Iran. The Kurds are the descendants of the Medes and they have very European features. No way did a Persian Princess 2500 years ago and 1100 years before the Arab invasion look African.

Oliver Stone should be sent back to school to read history and good film making.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: