Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Miami Vice Film

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: Miami Vice Film Reply with quote

Apparently Colin Farrell has been lined up to play Sonny Crockett in a movie version of Miami Vice.
maryp

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't say he's "been lined up" ..from what I've read the people making the movie say they'd "like to sign him on".
I wouldn't mind it happening..if the movie is done well..
but I won't be surprised if Colin doesn't end up doing this Wink
joanna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin is Sonny Crockett after all, and he is perfect.
Well, I haven't seen the movie yet (as I said a few minutes ago in another topic about Oliver) but there is no doubt that he is very good.

Look at him above. God, he is not only a talented actor but also has a lot of sex appeal Cool. Don't you agree, women of the forum, and...everybody?
Nell

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought he was fantastic in Miami Vice! But as usual, opinions about his acting vary enormously. I hear many old Miami Vice-fans saying he did an AMAZING job, and I really liked what he did, too.

I saw Miami Vice in Killarney, Ireland a few weeks ago, and the friend I went with wasn't too fond of the acting. But what does she know Rolling Eyes Razz?
joanna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see it, Nell, that's next Sunday. When my mum goes to bed, I'll sneak off to the cinema* Razz , like I did today. I went to see 'World Trade Center' and I'm going to post in the Oliver Stone topic what I thought of it.

I'll sneak away not because I'm under the age and not allowed to go, but I'm looking after my mum who had a stroke almost a year ago. Now, she's getting over it but since I have spoilt her, she wants me around all the time. Very despotic attitude Shocked But she's my mum and I love her. The only positive thing is that I'm working part time this year because of her and I reeeeally enjoy it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: