Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SAW THE MOVIE, IT SUCKS
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexandrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: SAW THE MOVIE, IT SUCKS Reply with quote

I THINK ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS CRYING IN HEAVEN OR HELL BECAUSE OF THIS MOVIE. HOW CAN SOMEONE BLOW IT AS BAD AS OLIVER STONE? HOW DO YOU **** UP SO BAD. THE ONLY ANSWER IS STUPIDITY. OLIVER STONE IS THE STUPIDIEST FILM MAKER OF ALL TIME. HE HAD IT ALL: THE LIFE OF THE GREATEST GENERAL TO EVER LIVE, OVER 50 POSSIBLE BATTLE SCENES TO PICK FROM ( MEANING BATTLES ALEXANDER WAS REALLY INVOLVED IN), A FAMILY PLOT, A MAN WHO THOUGHT HE WAS A GOD, SOLDIERS THAT FOLLOWED HIM WITH PRIDE AND LOVE. AND HE GIVES US THIS? HE GIVES US A WEAK ALEXANDER THAT WAS MANIPULATED BY HIS MOM? HE GIVES US 2 CRAPPY BATTLE SCENES? HE SHOWS A GAY AND WEAK GENERAL THAT WAS TROUBLED ALL HIS LIFE? I WONDER WHY THE HELL DO YOU CONVERT THE GREATEST GENERAL OF ALL TIME IN TO A MODERN DAY HOLLYWOOD FAGGOT. FAGS WILL LOVE THIS ONE, BUT ALEXANDER WAS A LOT MORE THAN A HOMOSEXUAL. FIRST OF ALL, HE THOUGHT HE WAS A GOD, HIS ARMY LOVED HIM, HE WAS A STRONG FEARLESS MAN AND HE SHOWED IT EVERYWHERE. IN THIS CRAPPY FILM WE GET THE IMPRESSION OF A WEAK, MANIPULATED AND PUSSY ALEXANDER. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THE BEST I GOT FROM THIS FILM WAS ROSARIO DAWSON'S TITS, BESIDES THAT, THIS FILM IS THE WORSE MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE. AND MR STONE, YOU SHOULD RETIRE, YOU SUCK AS A FILM MAKER AND YOU SUCK AS A PERSON. THIS MOVIE IS FOR FAGGOTS.
mOoK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohhh reely? if you're SO good at it why dont u go and make your own movie, Alexandrus? I'm sure u'll be nothing more than a loser. why dont you just stop being such a jerk and try to look positive? Stone's done a reely gr8 job i must say. He's not a stupidiest film maker NOT AT ALL. besides, nobody knows what the history reely was. even YOU. Nobody knows what alexander was like. he could be the person you've read in the books or maybe he wasn't that guy. this movie is fopr anyone who has brain. and obviously this movie is not for you pal!

by the way, try to watch it one more time. I'm sure u'll like it coz u're such a FAGGOT man ..... go 2 hell!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Iain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can someone put a stop to this homophobic crap?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree - this subject is rude and sexualy discriminatory.
vulgaren

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sexual discrimination is a crime in this country...and in eu if you didn't know so your point is not a valid one.
ChristianMacedon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that only greeks dont like this movie? everyone else says its good.
Alexandrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mook, of course nobody knows the real alexander, who he was as a person is a mistery. But wherever you look, you will find that he was a strong, secure and very brave man. You will never find that he was a wimp, or that he was manipulated. Why make **** up like stone did? why would you try to guess the intimate life of an individual? stick to the facts and you'll be fine (that goes to mr stone). If he had stuck to the facts, he would have given us a fantastic epic movie, full of battles, arogance, love by his soldiers and inteligance by a single person, not this crappy gay ****. And by the way, I'm an American, and thank God that in AMERICA we have freedom of speach and I can say whatever the FU CK I want about ***, lesbos or whomever I decide to trash. But that's not my point, forget about my homophobic ways and discuss the movie. If you like this film, I would have to say your film taste sucks.
Cid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandrus wrote:
hey mook, of course nobody knows the real alexander, who he was as a person is a mistery. But wherever you look, you will find that he was a strong, secure and very brave man. You will never find that he was a wimp, or that he was manipulated. Why make **** up like stone did? why would you try to guess the intimate life of an individual? stick to the facts and you'll be fine (that goes to mr stone). If he had stuck to the facts, he would have given us a fantastic epic movie, full of battles, arogance, love by his soldiers and inteligance by a single person, not this crappy gay ****. And by the way, I'm an American, and thank God that in AMERICA we have freedom of speach and I can say whatever the FU CK I want about ***, lesbos or whomever I decide to trash. But that's not my point, forget about my homophobic ways and discuss the movie. If you like this film, I would have to say your film taste sucks.

Gay involves one gender. He was bi (two genders)... It is clearly shown in the film that he was bi, are you ignorant or blind?
tintin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:00 pm    Post subject: Re: SAW THE MOVIE, IT SUCKS Reply with quote

Alexandrus wrote:
I THINK ALEXANDER THE GREAT IS CRYING IN HEAVEN OR HELL BECAUSE OF THIS MOVIE. HOW CAN SOMEONE BLOW IT AS BAD AS OLIVER STONE? HOW DO YOU **** UP SO BAD. THE ONLY ANSWER IS STUPIDITY. OLIVER STONE IS THE STUPIDIEST FILM MAKER OF ALL TIME.

Stop screaming. Relax. Pour yourself a beer or take a ***.

First. Calling the Director names is not called a critique. You are just displaying your limitation as a film critique.

Second, you show a deep-sited hatred of homosexuals.

Third, Alexander, like all geniuses (or near geniuses), was a very complex and troubled person. Were he alive today, he would need, besides his tutors, a good psychotherapist.

So, besides that, how did you like the movie Mr. Alexandrus? Very Happy
Alexandrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TINTIN, STOP TRYING TO BE A SMART AS S BUDDY. I DON'T GET PEOPLE LIKE THIS GUY WHO ALWAYS FIND THE EASY WAY OUT BY ACTING LIKE SMART ASSE S. DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING A MOVIE CRITIC AT ALL, JUST SOMEONE WHO HATED THE MOVIE. AND IF YOU CAN'T TELL BY NOW WHAT I THOUGHT OF IT, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE SOME ENGLISH CLASSES, WHAT DO YOU MEAN " DID YOU LIKE THE MOVIE? CAN'T YOU READ.
Alexandrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND CID, GAY, BI, SAME **** TO ME BUDDY. NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL, BOTH ARE HOMOS.
Cid

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandrus wrote:

That proves you are ignorant, to some degree at least. Gay is gay, bi is bi. At least discriminate the right way man....
paisley1985

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandrus wrote:

SHUT UP!

THIS IS you "U Sucks".......Your vision of Alexander and how he coulb be...IS YOUR VISION....and the vision from Stone is 4 sure different from yours!
DON'T C the Film yet....but i don't care 2 C an Epic film or not about Alexander....love Style's Stone since a longtime .....so ......if u want 2 C your own vision of Alexander....make your own film about ...and close your month without SHOUTING ALL THE TIME!!
Alexandrus

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAISLEY,........, NO COMMENT MAN, YOU'RE A VICTIM OF YOUR OWN STUPIDITY, NO COMMENT FOR YOU. HOW CAN I SCREAM WHILE WRITING? JUST BECAUSE I WANT HIGH CASE DOESN'T MEAN I SCREAM DUDE. COMMENT ON THE FILM OR SHUT THE CRAP UP.
ChristianMacedon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexandrus apart from insulting everyone here on the forum and swearing like there is no tomorrow i dont see you staying long here.
The film is made, and it is how O.S. visualised Alexander.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: