Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jolie and Farrell an Item
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:11 pm    Post subject: Jolie and Farrell an Item Reply with quote

Quote:
Angelina Jolie and Colin Farrell are the newest and hottest couple in showbiz. The Irish bad boy worked his charms on the Tomb Raider beauty as they partied in London until 4am yesterday. Colin Farrell was determined to pull Angelina from the start of the evening and his persistence eventually paid off. By the early hours he was bumping and grinding with the actress on the dancefloor of London hotspot Elysium. The pair had agreed to meet at Annabelle’s for drinks with their director pal Oliver Stone. Colin was turned away because he was in jeans so he raced back to his Covent Garden hotel to change into black trousers. He was let in and stayed just half an hour — long enough for his Irish charms to work. Colin told lush-lipped Angelina he was off to Elysium and said she would make his night if she joined him. Minutes later she followed in a cab. Of course, he was waiting with champagne on ice. After a few glasses they hit the dancefloor, leaving onlookers in no doubt as to their intentions. One said: “They were all over each other. Colin couldn’t keep his hands to himself. They looked very intimate. The chemistry was unmistakable.”

I've also posted this under the Colin Farrell forum
angiefan1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Hahahaha Reply with quote

Hmmm...now this is just too convenient. *Supposedly* Angelina is seducing all of her male co-stars. You know, I can understand trying to publicize a movie, but like this...??? This all is just another load of bull. I seriously hate the way media does this to Angie. I mean, two weeks ago, she was mad at him because he whipped out his manhood while he was drunk. It's just not making sense.

So...how was everyone else's day (lol)? Very Happy

Brittany
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tigresa1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Its hysterical Reply with quote

There is now an article in the Star about them with pictures 'supposedly from their night out' but conveniently NOT a single photo has been taken of the two of them TOGETHER!! Now that would be a money shot! But no one has gotten a single photo of them together since he showed up at the Screening of Tomb Raider II this summer...hmmmmmm
blueyedchik79

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Angie definitely did not 'get it on' with Colin Farrell. She's not completely ignoring him because she's not mean like that. Everybody parties and he's a cast member.....big deal! She said they went back to their room and just had a formal dinner. And I don't think she would lie- that definetly isn't a part of her reputation! She's known for being brutally honest! jeez people lighten uuuuppp!!!!!!!!
Smile
tante_mies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: angelina&colin pics! Reply with quote

Well.. I've found some pics of Angie and Colin together in Egypt, along with Maddox. They are DEFINITELY hugging!! And not just like friends do.. I was shocked when I saw these pics.. Shocked They're on:

http://www.***/~colinfarrell/articles.htm

Grtz!
tigresa1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: that's not an intimate hug... Reply with quote

at least not by Farrell's standards (or I hope not)! Because the shots of him with his sister Claudine at the Oscars were about the same!
tante_mies

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you are really in denial :p
maryp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
you are really in denial :p

She's not the only one Wink
Those pics were on my site..and there are alot of people
on my message board that don't believe that there was
anything more than friendship between these two.

I personally think that the pics look more "cuddly" than
Colin's normal "standing with his arm around woman/sister/mother" pose.
I don't think that the relationship went much beyond sex..
Angie's back in LA.. Colin's still filming in Thailand and soon will
be headed to South Africa.. doubt they'll get together much
anymore..unless it's just for a "quickie" Wink

Bottom line..I do believe that they were a "couple"..atleast over
the holidays.
maryp

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pictures were taken over New Year's Eve.. Angelina had already gone back to LA with Maddox. She started filming "Mr and Mrs Smith" in LA the first week in January. Colin still had filming to do on Alexander.

Colin and Angelina were together in Cairo over Christmas.

Why would the pics of New Year's Eve make me think that
Colin and Angelina weren't together over Christmas??
Talk about denial!
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maryp wrote:
Colin and Angelina were together in Cairo over Christmas.
Wish I was with Angelina over Christmas (Don't tell the wife Embarassed ). As a supplier to the film, I'm hoping I'll get an invite to the premier (yeah right) - I'd love to meet her, as I sure quite a lot of men (and women) would. Wink
Cole

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2004 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol @ Kevin ... Id like to "meet" either of them ... but more so Colin! Embarassed
maryp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised but I am speculating.

Well..those people who know me..know I HATE speculating!
I avoid it like the plague! Shocked

I like concrete evidence.. and photos of them in Cairo over
Christmas is about as concrete as you get for me.

Angelina had a reason to be there.. she went as "Goodwill Ambassador
for the UN", but Colin had no reason to be there other than
to accompany Angelina.

I won't speculate as to what they were "doing" when there
weren't camera's around..but they look pretty "cozy" in the
pics to me.
Kevin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Colin Farrell met his match in Angelina Jolie as the fiery actress has dumped Ireland’s favourite son for her ex-husband Jonny Lee Miller.

The Tomb Raider star and her British ex were recently spotted hugging and kissing in a tattoo parlour in Los Angeles. The pair first got together on the set of Hackers in 1994 and friends are saying they are once again inseparable, despite divorcing in 1999.

The odd couple first hit the headlines in 1995 when Jolie infamously wrote Lee Miller’s name in blood on the shirt she wore when she married him.

The Oscar winning actress had been enjoying the attentions of wild man Farrell after meeting him on the set of historical epic Alexander.
Vecchiolarry

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:28 pm    Post subject: Angelina and Jonny Lee and Brad Pitt Reply with quote

Embarassed
Hi Everyone,
I saw the live action with Angelina and Jonny Lee on "Extra", an American TV scandal show last night. They were going at it pretty 'hot and heavy'. Wow!!!!
And, "The National Enquirer" and "Globe" and "Star" magazines have pictures of her and Brad Pitt holding hands and looking intently into each others' eyes. Since I can't stand Jennifer Aniston, I'm loving this; hope she's good and jealous. Angelina has it all over Jennifer - looks, acting ability and star quality.......
Larry
maryp

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
And, "The National Enquirer" and "Globe" and "Star" magazines have pictures of her and Brad Pitt holding hands and looking intently into each others' eyes.

Those pics are from the movie that they are filming. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Angelina Jolie All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: