Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jared good Hepheastion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hephaestion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
I wonder if we all have an eye fetish / fixation?

Oh yes, I really have. About a year ago I saw one guy with really special eyes. They were green eyes but they had something very special. And I liked them.

And know I noticed Jared's eyes. Another eyes with something special.
Alexiel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm addicted to people's eyes,completely!!! Very Happy
and jared's ones...not just the color,look at the shape,it's sooo beautiful,like two drops... mmmMMMmmm...they are the top fetish eyes at the moment,though I know a boy--well he's 20 hehe very very beautiful just like him,with these stunning green eyes...lol
but jared is jared...oh yes
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexiel, you really should come to England. There are loads of boys/men with blue or green or grey eyes, they are all over the place. Probably why I like men with brown eyes Laughing Not that I'm saying all men in Italy have brown eyes, I'm just guessing.
Hefestion19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that Liv Tyler eyes were the most beautiful ones..... but i was wrong.... Jared eyes is the best that I ever seen.... Not only by its colour, it's because of what they say to you. This eyes express to you a looking of sadness, of desire...... of love.

When this guy look into your eyes... he seems that is saying to you... "I love you, with all my soul".... I have never seen anything better......
Alexiel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know Catherine,and,I have to say, that I just LOVE english men,they look very charming to me Smile
Well,I live in the north, and here there are guys with blue-green eyes,though the most of us has brown eyes and dark hair,yes (I do,lol) Smile
must be the mediterranean factor,I don't know Very Happy
I love Jared's eyes not just for the color though,but for the shape and OH MY GOD ,yes,the wonderful expressivity that they have!
HE has eyes like noone Laughing
allison

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally agree about Jared's eyes Smile

Loved the way Jared underplayed Heph - the silent brooding type who's always there when needed. In female Manga, the eyes are used to express whatever emotion the characters are feeling. Jared played Heph a bit that way, I think. No matter where he was or what he was doing, his eyes told you how he was feeling. Perhaps Alexander is a bit of a chick flick? Surprised People expected it to be all action, I think, and were surprised by all the emotion.

I saw the Colin Farrell Making of Special before I saw the film, so thought that they must have skipped Heph's character completely until I caught the film and was most pleasantly surprised Razz

I think it must have been a deliberate ploy to play down the relationship between Heph and Al - why else would they have failed to mention that Heph was even in the film (it mentions Al's other generals/companions, but also fails to mention Bagoas). The first short of the film I saw also skipped Heph - focused more on Roxanne & Al.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Perhaps Alexander is a bit of a chick flick? People expected it to be all action, I think, and were surprised by all the emotion.

Yes, I think you are right. Boys and men thought it should have more battles then got annoyed because it didn't. I expect they preferred Troy.
nebari_at_heart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! i haven't joined this thread for yonks! and it's getting interesting!!!!!!
here goes: (i do tend to come in a bit late a lot....meh)

i think eyes are very imporatnt to express emotion and deep, true feelings - i think jared does a lot of eye-acting...that sounds wierd... but yeah, i go with the whole "eyes = windows to the soul" thing, as someone mentioned earlier. jared's eyes seem so ..... amazingly beautiful - the colour, the shape, the emotion the whole lot.
anyone seen Farscape? there's a character called Natira who is obsessed with eyes....she's very strange....she likes blue eyes especially, because they're soft. she gets all horny....then steals them.....just thought i'd say....

as for the pictures, i went to heaven and back
thankyou. i shall send them to my friend cloud.....though she may just faint.....

allison - you is a manga fan! yay. also in most manga, the characters have massive eyes and lots of twinkles and shine showing depth - jared totally has that. and his silence speaks so much louder than words - he seems like one of thoseideal boyfriends - loyal, loving, passionate and devoted....and hot. not in your face and self-important, supportive, and romantic - when he gives al the ring, man i loved that scene...*drifts off*

stunning performance jared....stunning.... Shocked
NARI
myth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found pretty Hephaestion.
Watch it here. http://plaza.rakuten.co.jp/izayaizaya/diary/200504170000/
Click picture.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
cindoo15

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW - that was really cool. Thanks for posting the link; I enjoyed it very much.

BTW, do you know who did the music?
birdiemom94

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi cindoo,

If I am not mistaken I think that is Jared Leto singing. He is the lead singer for his band called 30 Seconds to Mars. That is the acoustic version of their song called "Echelon".

The only reason I know this is because I looked up his band and a few of his songs a few months back. I recognized this one. I think it is off the soundtrack to the film "The Core", as well.

It's not my genre of choice when it comes to music, but I think Jared has an interesting vocal ability.

Dara Smile
rothalion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that is acoustic 30 Seconds To Mars Jared Leto's band. I'm going to see them live may 8 in Jacksonsville Fl. yea. They are incredible! but he doesn't like to mix his movies with his music. A great talent across the board in my book.
rothalion

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yes the eyes. Just wonderful. the sublty he portrays in the movie is so exceptional. He needs no dialogue.
Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothalion! luck you! take a pic if you could and post it here for us. Smile

Once again I enjoy your stories, keep writing, you are a great writer. Smile
nebari_at_heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, people, 30 seconds to mars are AWESOME!!! check out my avatar
<
new album in august!!!! whoooo!!
@Rothalion - ur seing them in Jackonsville you lucky bugger!! can you take me too Smile go on, you know you love me Wink Wink
but yes, that is his other identity hehe - he's like a superhero [in my eyes, of course] hmmm...just got an image of Jared wearing pants over his trousers.....quite amusing really...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: