Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Who was punching Hephaestion?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adriv

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Who was punching Hephaestion? Reply with quote

Was it Cleitus? and why?
Catherine X

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:16 pm    Post subject: Yes I think it was Cleitus Reply with quote

But I don't know why. Jealous? Thought Heph was a bit of a girlie wimp? Drunk? Did Alexander see him do this, because I don't think he'd be very pleased about it.
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he would have smashed him down!
"don't ruin my favourite's face!" WHAM!
or maybe that's why he kills him afterwards...lol! Very Happy
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Alexiel, it did occur to me that's why Al might have killed Cleitus, cos wasn't it the same night that he killed him or was it laterin the story? It seems extreme but if someone beat up my beloved I would get a bit angry Mad Laughing
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
Actually Alexiel, it did occur to me that's why Al might have killed Cleitus, cos wasn't it the same night that he killed him or was it laterin the story? It seems extreme but if someone beat up my beloved I would get a bit angry Mad Laughing

I don't remember,mmm...
well I don't think that it was because of that,but,if you remember,Cleitus at the beginning of the movie goes and kisses Alex and Heph kind of grabs him and sits him down not very gently,away from HIS Alex,lol,so,who knows...Smile
oh,another thing...does Alex look at Heph before kissing Bagoas?because just right after,Heph seems pretty pissed...Laughing
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... I missed some parts, like Cleitus kiss to Alex (at the beginning of the movie you said?) Heph was pissed? hehehe.... Have to see it again!
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was during his fathers night party,when the have the scream fight...
Cleitus-it's him,if I remember well- arrives kind of half drunk ad gives Alex a kiss on his forehead and then a peck on his lips and Heph scrolls him away from Alex and growls something like "why don't you SIT down Cleitus???" with a I'm-gonna-kill-you-if-you-do-that-again look on his face lol
nasty jared Very Happy
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL.... really? I guess I don't remember that part, I have to pay attention that next time. Also, the statue at the end of the movie when Alex was dying and turn his head to see it, I think it was Heph's statue he sees.
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes,I think it's Heph's one!
I'm not sure about the colin-bagoas kiss,the look they give around before the share the kiss,but I'm sure about Heph's face: he gives alex a stare just like : "stupid,stupid man!" the one of an enraged and jelous wife,really hahahah
HA,perhaps i should not post it here,but, about this alex-heph kiss paranoia : I recall a Colin's quote,before the shooting of the movie maybe or maybe just right after they chose jared to play heph role,in which he was saying something like:
(it was about the fact he contributed in choosing jared as heph) "well,if I have to kiss someone,at least I want to be the one who chooses him" or something along the way....This kinda contradicts what they're saying now...But maybe it's just me going nuts
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... interesting, maybe it was a kiss.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

< I recall a Colin's quote,before the shooting of the movie maybe or maybe just right after they chose jared to play heph role,in which he was saying something like:
(it was about the fact he contributed in choosing jared as heph) "well,if I have to kiss someone,at least I want to be the one who chooses him" or something along the way....This kinda contradicts what they're saying now...But maybe it's just me going nuts>

If you are going nuts Alexiel, so am I cos I remember the same quote. Fair enough- wouldn't you rather kiss a gorgeous person, whatever sex they were?
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KISS, KISS... we want kiss! .... Smile
It would have been a major contraversy.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps if Colin and jared didn't kiss while making the film, Oliver Stone will call them back specially and demand that they do special scenes Laughing Just imagine it:

Now you two, do it like this.

Sadly I can't imagine they would do this, it would cost too much. Maybe they'll do CGI images of them Laughing
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG,well I don't know,maybe colin would be all right,but jared...MAH!!!
hahaha Laughing
mmm,btw,now we must all start to wonder where that (in)famous scene had gone...did they cut it out???from the script?????????
but,thinking aout it...jared MUST have known before accepting what his role was like...I mean,it's not just for a second,we're speaking about his love for alex for the entire movie! sounds weird to me,maybe jared didn0t want to shock american fans or whatever
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes now I think about it, OF COURSE Jared had some idea what his part would be in the film. He's just trying to soothe the Americans who don't want to think about gay men. It probably depended which magazine he was talking to as to what he said to them. How silly of me not to think this before. He wouldn't have taken the part if he had not known what it was about DUH! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: