Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Alexander Fan Club Names
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alec

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject: Stop!! Reply with quote

Hey Pam,
i didn't say i wanted to be master of colin's boudoir...
Actually i made a little joke about what Cath said. Because she wrote "Mistress of colin's boudoir" only and forgot that some of us are men... Very Happy So i just said that to remind it to her.. Wink
No, i want to be something like an anthropologist... or u know sex sociologist in Alexander lol Cool
Well, as long as my title relates to sex, i'll be ok Twisted Evil
Sex sociologist sounds good, doesn't it ?

Alec
Catherine X

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Jame, you can be the sex sociologist. And I think I will be Mistress of Colin's Boudoir, I was just talking about him earlier today [how surprising].

I promise I will do a list of people's titles next week, I'm just struggling with OFSTED[the Office of Standards in Education] this week who are inspecting my college and everyone is stressed Mad

I don't really know who is a man and who is a woman on this board apart from some, but then again, that reflects 'Alexander'. What I mean is, it doesn't matter who likes who or who does what, we are open minded. Hope that is clear, I'm tired and cross, but next week work will be back to normal [?]
Alec

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:03 am    Post subject: Cool Reply with quote

Don't feel stressed, we (at all events I) are not in any hurry. We know and understand that your college is inspected. We're aware of what it means.

Then, about our sex, i had a little chat with Kevin about that and he explained me why he didn't want us to have our sex indicated beneath our nicknames. I perfectly understood his point of view. So we're condemned to ignore our sex 'til we say who we are. (if it's not clear right now, i'm a GUY Laughing yes, i know i repeated it thrice at least Confused )

Finally, i'm so moved being recognised the title of "sex sociologist" Crying or Very sad (that's happy crying Wink ). I wanted to thank all of you for the support u offered me and i thank my fans, my mom, my little puppy... and.... oh, i'm losing ground... Laughing

Alec (who knows he's mental Shocked )
Catherine X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't feel stressed, we (at all events I) are not in any hurry. We know and understand that your college is inspected. We're aware of what it means.

Thank you for saying that. I just feel like I am supporting so many people at work at the moment and need some support myself.

Yes, we know you are a man, don't worry Smile [we saw you were wearing a blue outfit so knew you weren't a girl, because we are all wearing pink Laughing ]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: