Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So this girl goes into a Post Office.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adriv

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THIS IS AN ARMY NOW!!! legions from all over, coming together for one cause..... Alexander! here we come!
Catherine X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fanfare! Trumpets! Troubadours sound the alarm! Watch out narrow minded people who want to cut the DVD, the Alexandrians* are coming to git ya! Mad

*that looks like the most popular name for the fan club at the moment
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: The LETTER Reply with quote

greetings everyone I have the copy whichclare has sent me through the email on Friday I plan to post one of the letters from the two addresses that where sent to me by clare but first i am going to call the agencys who might have a person who is connected to Mr. Stones agent perhaps, and then hopefully he or she could pass the letter on to him . I will keep you posted throughout this coming weekend . If you have any questions feel free to pm me here thank you Leonidas.
lardvaark

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No questions yet Leonidas, just a statement.
Wahey! An actual phone call! That's a first, hope it works.
Well done well done well done. And a few more. Very Happy

I'll try to track the progress but I'm away on a course all next week ( Sad all round) so posting might be a bit sporadic.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Leonidas Smile
Pipsqueak

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES YES YES!!!! Very Happy I can almost smell victory, my friends! Thank you Leonidas - you most splendid of the Kohl-Eyed Fan Club - we LEGION salute you, mon capitan Very Happy can't wait to hear from you......
LEONIDAS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: GOOD NEWS FROM SANTA MONICA CALIFORINA!!! Reply with quote

greetings everyone!!!! Leonidas here in califorina again !!! I have some inportant news for you all!! Today Feb 17 2005 I called Ixtlan Productions in Santa Monica which is just outside LA. its Olivers stones office the lady i spoke to told me she got lardvaaks letter that she had posted to Oliver Stone and he has personally read the letter that she had written to him. Oliver Stone has wriiten back to LARDVAARK and she should be getting the letter soon in the post from OS!!!! Iwas told by lady that he was very grateful for everyones support in the letter and man this is really good news!! So then hopefully we wil hear from larvaark when she gets the l letter?? I left my name and mobile phonenumber in case maybe OS needs to get in contact with me. Lardvaark you need to call me on my mobile phone so I can tell you a llittle bit what i was told about your l letter etc. okay ? If you dont have it email and I will emaill it back to you okay ? I n the meantime i am stil keeping the copy of the letter that she wrote to OS? Any questions anyone please contact by email or pm me please!! GOOD JOB LARDVAARK!!! i WONDER WHAT KEVIN THINKS OF THIS . enough from me. Leonidas saying goodbye for now
lardvaark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WELL ****** ME DOWN DEAD!

Sorry, I've gotta go calm down for a while.

Very Happy Exclamation Shocked and back to Very Happy

L xx
Catherine X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! I hope this is not a joke, it sounds amazing. Sorry to be suspicious, but it sounds so good I'm worried it isn't true.

Catch you later, got to rush off! Very Happy
mOoK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whoa dats amazing!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy uve dun such a gr8 job indeed L!!! Congratz Wink dun 4getta tell us bout da letta aight? Smile
Adriv

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good indeed! Smile
lardvaark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, they're sending me away on a course for 5 days next week. So it's going to be a bit of an impossibility to get hold of any mail - how about that for timing?! But I will tell all the INSTANT I get the chance. I will also drop in whenever I can next week. Swear! Got to disappear soon as I'm trying to get a week's worth of marking coursework done in 4 hours....

S'later!

L
Catherine X

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, they're sending me away on a course for 5 days next week.

How selfish of them! Don't they know what is and what isn't important in life? Hope you manage to get hold of your letters next week and have fun on the course- if that's possible. Sad Smile
Pipsqueak

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SUPREME - my god I feel like screaming!!! What fantastic news! The man himself reading Lardvaarks letter!!!!!!!! - Catherine, you're right, it sounds too good to be true - thank you Lardvaark - thank you Leonidas - thank Zeus - thank everyone - this is the best news ever!!!!
Okay - calm down Pip - Lardvaark - you marvel - hurry back from your course because I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say we'll be hanging off your every word.........
V I C T O R Y!!!!!!!!! We have been bold - and we are favoured.........
cindoo15

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LEONIDAS, I must say I am shocked!! What absolutely fantastic news. I must admit, I really didn't think you had a chance of getting hold of anybody. Sometimes it is so very sweet to be wrong.

You mentioned something about telling laardvark about specifics of the conversation. Please, please, I must know. Tell all my friend, if you can.

Thanks so much for your work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: