Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Personality Types
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Personality Tests Reply with quote

Well, I finally did the personality tests. Here are the results: in the Enneagram Institute test I am considered an Achiever, Reformer and Challenger; in the Humanmetrics test I am considered distinctively expressed intuitive, extroverted and judging. What does exactly mean to be judging?
Catherine X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alexandros

All it means to be Judging is that you like to have your life organised and judge what to do with your time. The opposite, Perceiving, is when you just go along with life and do things you feel like doing 'on the spur of the moment' [hope you know what I mean].

So although Judging sounds like you are a judgemental person, it doesn't mean that Smile

I think your Achiever, Reformer and Challenger fits in with the type of people who enjoyed Alexander. That is someone who does not go along with the crowd but makes his own mind up Smile
Alexandros_19

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Personality Tests Reply with quote

Catherine, Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I thought it had something to do with being judgemental, but I realise now what judging meant. Laughing
Catherine X

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Personality Tests Reply with quote

Alexandros_19 wrote:
Catherine, Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I thought it had something to do with being judgemental, but I realise now what judging meant. Laughing

Yes, they could have chosen a better word than 'judging' couldn't they? Confused
isela

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

catherine x said
It obviously has some deeper meaning for us, it can't just be a coincidence that so many people have joined this message board. And new people are joining every day, like lost souls looking desperately for people who understand them and their love for Alexander.

yes i like your definition
truly this movie has a very very very deep meaning x me.
the problem is that i feel it but i cant explain it.
i mean im not the type of girl who enters in forums about movies.
but this is more than a movie x me. it is almost a religion.
another thing when i found this forum and i joined in and when i started to talk with everybody about Alexander i said thank the Lord.
now i feel like fish in the water Razz
my family and friends were bored of hear me talking about Alexander every day. but now i am with others lost souls like me. Cool
joanna

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same way, isela. I'm so happy that I found this board so I can talk about Alexander endlessly! We are lucky, aren't we? Very Happy

My son can't stand me talking about Alexander any more and my husband has no interest in him. Now what can I do? I can't change my son but I can change my......husband and find someone with the same interests as mine! What do you think ? Do you approve it?
isela

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joanna well now i have the answer to your question... Jared Leto is single again. Cool
and yes its marvelous to talk about Alexander endlessly my mother is starting to say well Isela yes x me Darius was good looking.
im trying to enter her on Alexander world. but with Darius !!! Shocked
maybe u could try to find a way x talk more about Alexander with your husband and son, if not u know we all are going to be here 4ever talking of our hero and our favorite movie.
Ysoria

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Humanmetrics:
ENTP
Extroverted 1%
Intuitive 75%
Thinking 25%
Perceiving 33%

On Enneagrams

I'm a type 7 "The Enthusiast"

The busy, productive type. Sevens are extroverted, optimistic, versatile, and spontaneous. Playful, high-spirited, and practical, they can also misapply their many talents, becoming over-extended, scattered, and undisciplined. They constantly seek new and exciting experiences, but can become distracted and exhausted by staying on the go. They typically have problems with impatience and impulsiveness. At their Best: they focus their talents on worthwhile goals, becoming appreciative, joyous, and satisfied.

I scored nearly as high with type 3, with one point less than type 7.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Ysoria Smile

Glad you liked the personality tests, I'm really interested in things like that. People on this board are definitely the nicest, most broadminded ones I've met online. Smile
Ysoria

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^_^
Neo_ek

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ISFP
Introverted 83%
Sensing 38%
Feeling 12%
Perceiving 44%
Alita

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is really interesting. Just did the 2nd test and apparently, I'm ENFP: 22% extroverted, 25% intuitive, 50% feeling, 11% perceiving.

Now would someone please explain to me what that means? Laughing
apelles

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's obvious isn't it? You're a happy sensitive, perceptive soul who likes parties. What could be simpler? Laughing
Sikander

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Odd man Out? <chuckling> Reply with quote

ENTJ, here.... though I don't necessarily think people can be boxed up tidily, even though predictable <laughing>

Regards,
Sikander
Alita

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Alita ponders apelles' insightful comment and wishes she had a party to go to* Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: