Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LETO ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY HARASSING A journalist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: LETO ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY HARASSING A journalist Reply with quote

An Irish journalist has accused actor JARED LETO of trying to seduce her during an interview - by rubbing his foot up and down her leg. Reporter AMANDA BYRAM insists notorious lothario COLIN FARRELL behaves like a gentleman towards women, but complains his ALEXANDER co-star's harassing behaviour was offensive and obvious. Byram says, "Colin? He's fine. I've known him for years. It's Jared Leto you have to watch, He rubbed his foot up and down my leg throughout the entire interview. "He wasn't subtle. I didn't take him up on the offer - I'm a good Catholic girl. I just told him to stop humping my leg."
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's wrong with that girl???? I will want Jared to hump my leg anytime! Very Happy
cindoo15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Jared, you naughty boy! And to think, you look so innocent. BTW, what was wrong with that journalist? I wish he'd hump my leg!! Don't think I'd be complaining a bit!
Adriv

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She obviously didn´t know who she was interviewing. Jared Leto is known to have a bad sense of humor and a big flirt. If she says she is a journalist, she should have done a little bit of a research and find out about Jared before the interview.

Or maybe it was the opposite, she wanted to flirt with Jared and he didn´t give her the time. Please woman, get a life!
ashish2484

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i dont know about jared but recently the newspapers were full with news(in india) about colin harassing a gal by giving her dirty calls and having with her some sex talk? Shocked is it true ? neways i've even heard that the guy is gay! Shocked
Adriv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashish2484 wrote:
well i dont know about jared but recently the newspapers were full with news(in india) about colin harassing a gal by giving her dirty calls and having with her some sex talk? Shocked is it true ? neways i've even heard that the guy is gay! Shocked

Really???? hmmm... Colin gay???? CALL JARED! hurry!
Hephaestion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ashish2484 wrote:

I've heard that, too... Dunno if is it true.

Adriv wrote:
Colin gay???? CALL JARED! hurry!

Very Happy Very Happy
cindoo15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What an interesting rumor. I suppose gay would be the wrong word since he does have a child - probably bi would be better.

That leads me to thinking how Jared stated he liked his part as Hephaestion.

Hmm, you ALL know what I'm thinking so I guess I don't have to say it! LOL - what a simple marvelous, delicious thought.
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adriv wrote:
Really???? hmmm... Colin gay???? CALL JARED! hurry!

ROFL Laughing Laughing

Cindoo: I'm thinking all that too! Razz [I've decided that is my lust icon as it has its tongue hanging out] I don't know whether to be more jealous of Colin or Jared!
Alexiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adriv wrote:
Colin gay???? CALL JARED! hurry!

Laughing
adriv,you're the one!!! Very Happy
hey jared,have you heard???MOVE!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
btw, Jared is acting quite weird recentely,have you read that article in where he hissed into a male journalist's ear the reply :
"and you didn't see me f**k his ***" -journalist told him he was too sorry for not seeing him snogging Colin in Alexander,though it doesn't happen lol-
this guy is so weird,lol,but I think he was just kidding around and the reporter took him too seriously,though a leg hump by him would be a true BLESS lol!

ps I'M STILL ALIVE,so sorry for not being around for so much,but I had a SON of a problem with my new adsl,but now it's quite fixed!!! Smile
Adriv

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ALEXIEL! where have you been??? I thought we lost you. Welcome back girl!
Alexiel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adriv wrote:

thanks!!!!!!!! I had loads of problems,but I survived-I still AM surviving actually lol- and I came back here FOR THE GLORYYYYY
I'm even nutter than before if possible Very Happy
cindoo15

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexiel wrote:
Adriv wrote:

thanks!!!!!!!! I had loads of problems,but I survived-I still AM surviving actually lol- and I came back here FOR THE GLORYYYYY
I'm even nutter than before if possible Very Happy

FOR THE GLORYYYYYY - I love that response - perfect Alexiel! Welcome back.

Also, did I get your story right about the journalist? The journalist made a comment to Jared that he was sorry he hadn't seen him snog Colin in Alexander (gee, I'm sorry I didn't get to see that too Razz ) and then Jared made his reply in the journalists ear? So, did the journalist just come out of the blue with this comment or did something lead up to it?
Alexiel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cindoo15 wrote:

FOR THE GLORYYYYYY - I love that response - perfect Alexiel! Welcome back.

Also, did I get your story right about the journalist? The journalist made a comment to Jared that he was sorry he hadn't seen him snog Colin in Alexander (gee, I'm sorry I didn't get to see that too Razz ) and then Jared made his reply in the journalists ear? So, did the journalist just come out of the blue with this comment or did something lead up to it?

yes,as a matter of fact,none of us got to see that unfortunately Very Happy
yes,I don't know what got in the journalists mind but he went to Jared and told him that,and Jared-who was feeling particularly flirting that day lol- gave him THAT reply---I nearly fell from the chair when I read that! lol!!! Very Happy
thanks for the weolcome back,I love you girls!!! Smile
allison

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Razz Jared just gets more and more interesting - What article was the story printed in?

I've been thinking about the tent scene (no, not that one, the battle tactics scene with Jared in the background - great legs Razz )
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Jared Leto All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: