Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UK Cable 'News24' Oliver stone interview!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pedz201

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 4:35 am    Post subject: UK Cable 'News24' Oliver stone interview! Reply with quote

Hi I havent been on the site for ages, howz everybody......

About a month ago on Cable 'News24' in the Uk, Oliver stone did an interview, it talked about Alexander and his other films, its a really good, controversal program about his views on society.

Unfortuntely I didnt get a chance to record it.. Does anyone have this interview or suggest/know a web page that might have it...

Thanx Guys, will start posting to comments in this forum again, just too busy writting essays for Uni, about woman gender, 'What woman what', as you could tell its taking me a while Wink

Catch you l8er Bye

Ped
halfaery

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You´re back!! Very Happy My 2nd favourite eunuch!! Very Happy Pls, don´t disappear again, I promise not to start to molest you or anything like that, well, not much... Wink

...About that program I don´t know anything... Confused
Susa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This would be the interview with Kirsty Wark which appeared on BBC3/4 a while ago. I posted a brief summary of what he said about Alexander in this thread

http://forum.alexander-the-great.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=797
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

!{<!1^?at programme! Yes I saw that. I've written something about it somewhere, I think the thread was called 'my evening with Alexander, Oliver Stone, and Robin Lane Fox' or something in the Post Release forum Smile I expect Susa's one is better though.
Susa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Catherine X I expect Susa's one is better though

Not at all Catherine! It was just a transcript of his interview. I thought your assessment of the programme was excellent. Here's the link to your thread:

http://forum.alexander-the-great.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=740

And on the subject of Stone interviews, I wish I lived in the USA, since lucky folk in California can get to see Mr Stone give a talk about Alexander at the University of California in Berkeley on Monday 14th March. And it's free. Makes me wish I could be there. Hopefully a transcript will be available on the internet.

http://ls.berkeley.edu/CollegePresents/
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
!{<!1^?at programme! Yes I saw that. I've written something about it somewhere, I think the thread was called 'my evening with Alexander, Oliver Stone, and Robin Lane Fox' or something in the Post Release forum Smile I expect Susa's one is better though.

Sorry to quote myself, but why has my writing gone into nonsense at the top? I meant to say 'oh that programme', not type symbols. I think it is because I've got an Apple Mac and I've noticed the symbols come out differently on PC Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: