Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

colin in phone booth!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ashish2484

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: colin in phone booth! Reply with quote

Very Happy guys,i think colin has given 1 hell of a performance in phone booth!...OMG! Smile well i felt the flick was ok but his performance was mind blowing! i mean 2 shoot the entire flim standing in just one place and in 1 attire is sure a lot of hard work!
...by the way people i have heard that he is just 28!...and he has a son 4m his ex too...right?...god i wish i were a friend of his! Cool
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny, i think a lot of people thought Colin [and Jared definitely] were both younger than they are, maybe about 23 or something.

I have not seen Phone Booth, but apparently Jared admired Colin for his work in that film, which meant they got on well in 'Alexander' [nudge nudge wink wink]. Anyway, I'll watch Phone Booth if i get the chance. Smile
cindoo15

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed that movie but at the time (saw it before Alexander) I didn't know anything about Colin; I thought he gave a wonderful performance though. When I saw Alexander, I didn't equate the two as being the same person.
Alec

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Another Reply with quote

There's another movie where Colin is great : Tigerland. Furthermore, it's the movie that revealed Colin as a future star Wink He's hot and great in it plus the movie's really moving.
I loved it!
Catherine X

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[speaks in mysterious, sooth sayer voice] Ohhh.... I feel it in my water.... Colin will be a Great Actor one day....

Then the Alexander DVD will be a rare and treasured possession- and all of us here will be smug because we noticed Colin's potential before anyone else. Very Happy
joanna

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've watched almost all of Colin's films.I ordered the rest from the 'Amazon ' site . I'm still waiting for them, though. I had noticed him even before 'Alexander'. Of course after 'Al' I admire him more.And I always will! I like his type. It resembles myself at his age. I was pretty wild,too. I got pregnant when I was still at university,in Chicago. My son is 19 years old now. Of course I don't live with his father!
ashish2484

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhmm...tigerland! well alec i didnt even know about the flick. i'll see it if i get it's dvd here(in india the movie wasnt even released:!: gosh how pathetic Mad ) could you just tell me the year it was released?
mOoK

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tigerland's such a gr8 film i watched it 3 times but dat was long ago. he's so hot!!! Embarassed
tv

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I confess! I watched all of Colin's movie more than ten times for each one and still want to watch them again and again. I've rarely seen any movie more than three times, only Colin's movies. He has such great charisma in his acting that lures in my attention utterly.

I bought the audio book of A Home At The End of The World and listened to his warm voice every night. Colin is just so beautiful from personality to his accent.
mOoK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin in da phonebooth.... Damn!!! i wish i was da phone! Embarassed
Adriv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mOoK wrote:
Colin in da phonebooth.... Damn!!! i wish i was da phone! Embarassed

LOL that´s funny mook Laughing
mOoK

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol it wuld b gr8 to be held by his hand n clingin 2 his face for like... i dont know ... hours hehehe plus i'll get to be on the poster wif him too imagine dat hmmmmm Razz
gaelicstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:29 am    Post subject: never answer public phones Reply with quote

even if it is for you...... Laughing
Colin gave that part everything, what an actor. That amzingly soft Irish lilt manages to find its way through, but only if you really listen for it.
He was a fab Alex....accent and all.
American Outlaws...what a cheeky charming Jessie James..that was a fun movie to be sure.
nebari_at_heart

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i aDORE colin in phone booth - i thought he was AMAZING, it totaly blew me away!!! i have to say though, my first colin film was the recruit, and i got totally obsessed, seriously, i have wtched that film over and over and over and over etc with the commentry, without again and again!!! get me! of course, then i went out and bought loads of his ither movies - tigerland is amazing, phone booth, swat, and i saw alexander documentry and was like OMGOMGOMG. then i discovered jared too, and my life is pretty heavenly right now Laughing
yeah apparently jared was gonna do a cameo in phone booth, so went down to the set, but they never got shot, so that;s where the two met. there are pictures of him on set at www.jared-***. ain;t it cute?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Colin Farrell All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: