Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naked Roxanne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adriv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Naked Roxanne Reply with quote

I was watching the wedding night part and I was thinking.... was Rosario really naked in front of Colin for that scene? was she uncomfortable? I mean.... I saw what I saw and she was naked, I´m sure Colin saw the same and many times too. Confused
great-king

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they didn't incloude the naked part, the film would be totally boring for some audiences. Cool even though *** was very common in Persia and Greece in that time...
great-king

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: Naked Roxanne Reply with quote

Adriv wrote:
...I saw what I saw and she was naked, I´m sure Colin saw the same and many times too. Confused

Colin was lucky Laughing don't you think?
Adriv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Naked Roxanne Reply with quote

great-king wrote:
Adriv wrote:
...I saw what I saw and she was naked, I´m sure Colin saw the same and many times too. Confused

Colin was lucky Laughing don't you think?

I would rather see Colin naked or Jared naked, not Roxanne. Wink
great-king

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Naked Roxanne Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
How did Rosario Dawson feel about her nude scene in Alexander?

Rosario Dawson had a lot to say about her nude love scene with Colin Farrell in Alexander. She plays Roxane, Alexander’s bride, and in their first night together, she tries to kill him. But in the heat of the moment, she ends up stripped naked and making love with a (half clothed by the way) Colin Farrell. “I have a slight nudity in He Got Game, but not like this,” Dawson said. “We built to that level. I mean, it wasn’t originally in the script that way. When we were in rehearsal, it just kept coming up. And it kept falling into that direction because we have such a short amount of time to convey the clash of spirit and passion that this couple had with each other. Conceptually, the times were so different then.There wasn’t shyness of personality in that timeShe was coming in, they were going to have sex, this is his right as the new king, as king and husband and it’s not for being shy that she kind of fights with him. It’s for lack of respect and feeling like she wants to make sure they start off on the right foot. And it’s a very intense, intense scene and I think, it shows how crazed and raw it was to live then. You had to watch every single second to make sure you weren’t being poisoned by someone’s drink or stabbed in the back or going into war at any time you could die. This was not a man who was pushing a button from a room somewhere far away. He was in there. This is how everyone lived their life, like today would be the last day. So everything was very important. Maybe it was a little rich and indulgent but that is exactly how they all lived. They were young people and very powerful positions and they were living hard. And so I guess, its so weird because when we were there, we were three months in Morocco and you’re so into the story and the history of it and you’re building on that and servicing the story the best as you can with heart mind and soul, which is what I think everyone put into this. It’s weird now because looking at it, I’m watching it and going ‘Oh, I’m naked.’ I don’t think I really thought about that while I was doing it. The knife thing was more cool to me than me being naked. I just felt so supported and Colin is very generous and really takes care of you. And he’s just an amazing actor, just made it feel really professional and really okay. I’d worked with Rodrigo Prieto on 25th Hour before. I knew he was going to make it look beautiful. I talked to Oliver. we worked on it in rehearsal. I felt really safe and trusted him implicitly and it just felt right. And it’s now strange to think about. I don’t think I really thought about my dad and my brother are going to watch this later. Oops!
Adriv

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.... I will be like...ooppss too. Embarassed
kookook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oopppssss sorry i thought were talking about naked Roxanne Mesquida...
Rolling Eyes
Adriv

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my God! who is that? Shocked
Nell

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin is a gentleman with nude scenes. He actually ran around naked before the nude scene in Ask The Dust to make Salma Hayek laugh and relax about the nudity *lol*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Rosario Dawson All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: