Go to the alexander-the-great.co.uk homepage
alexander-the-great.co.uk
Talk about the Oliver Stone movie "Alexander"

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DVD has been realeased?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miss_scarlett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a better explanation to your request about how register on danish site for ordering alexander here you can find the steps.
(the site is www.laserdisken.dk)

Brugernavn: username
Password: password

Kaldenavn:
Fornavn: name
Efternavn: firstname
Adresse: adresse
Adresse: "
Postnr: post number
Land: country

E-mail: e-mail

Telefonnr: not required
Mobilnr: "

bye bye
Catherine X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Birdiemom, what a cute picture of a bird. Smile Not relevant to this thread, but I just wanted to say that.
birdiemom94

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Catherine!!

The pic is a bit hard to see, but that is my 10 year old parakeet (hence the name birdiemom94. She will be 11 later this year). She is so sweet and just loves my husband and I. She talks up a storm, as well.

Thanks for the comment. Smile

Dara Smile
Pipsqueak

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Hi everybody - I must say - this is akin to the vilest torture ever. I mean I can see the film is available to buy, in all respects it should just be a click away - but I can't understand a damn thing the website is asking me.
Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

HAS ANYONE BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN PURCHASING FROM LASERDISK?

If so, please share the process. Please, I beg!

I've managed to create an account, but when I confirm delivery address it gives me multiple options (which I'm assuming are payment options) and I don't know which one to pick.........

Why is the best films are always the goddamn hardest to get?

Please Help Exclamation
miss_scarlett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.............it's difficult to remember because i've ordered the disk one week later.
Lett me think.
You are logged in, right? Then you make your order. then go to the "kassen" or something similar.
Choose VISA (or any credit card you have).
you MUST write:
1) number of credit card
2) security number of credit card -you find it behind- the three last numbers
3)expiration credit card date.

(i dont' konw if the steps are in this order) .

and that's all!
After that you will receive a confirmation mail of you order.

Hope you can work it.
Bye
Catherine X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Re: ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Pipsqueak wrote:
Hi everybody - I must say - this is akin to the vilest torture ever. I mean I can see the film is available to buy, in all respects it should just be a click away - but I can't understand a damn thing the website is asking me.
Sad Mad Crying or Very sad

Hi Pip! thought you had run off with Colin Farrell, you haven't been around for so long. I thought something rude when I read your post- take the 'cl' off click and substitute 'd' instead. How rude I am, must be cos I haven't seen Alexander since January! Razz Laughing
Hephaestion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Catherine X wrote:
But I do remember Halfaery and Hephaestion [the Finnish one] saying it was due out in April. Maybe it is true?

Back again...
I've seen a few ads here in Finland and the posters say Alexander is released in April. I haven't seen DVD's in stores yet (but the last time I checked stores was two days ago...) I'm not sure about the exact release date (been busy with exams..) but I hope I can buy the DVD next week. Can't wait for it Wink
joanna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Wow! After an hour I managed to order the DVD from the Danish site. I'm tired but happy! I couldn't wait till 17th May. No way! When I saw it was available I got so excited. What an adventure, though!

But there is a good point after all : I've learnt some Danish! I'm so proud of myself. I have to celebrate it with my favorite red wine :

Now I have 2 questions:1) why don't you have the site in English, too? Anything about English? Yes, the international language ! Do you know that?(ok, that's for the Danes)

2) You stupid woman, do you know how much is 229.00 kr in euros?
Did you understand the delivery date?( that's for me ) Well , for both the answer is ..NO! Embarassed
Small details I don't give a damn about them as long as I've just bought the DVD of my 'ALEXANDER' Very Happy
alessandros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think only the US n UK will get the director's cut version while others will get the original theatrical version!
joanna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you kidding me,Alessandros? I've already bought the version that came out first. Then I'll buy the directors'cut one and .......any other version that would be available after these. I will buy everything, olè!
(I'm able to buy even one that doesn't exist!). Sorry ,I'm so excited that I finally ordered the DVD and I can't hide my joy. I can't wait to get it!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
alessandros

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok ok! settle down a little......i some how envy u cos is cant ordered online, i've no credit card i guess i'll have to wait for the local release........
pam from L.A.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Ordering dvd from laserdisk.dk Reply with quote

I've been trying to order the dvd from the laserdisk.dk site and I'm having trouble with the registration. I keep getting a box that reads:

du mangler at udfylde by

I can't tell what it means for me to do or change. Can anyone translate?

And which should I select:
Kobenhavn-butik
Aalborg-butik
Web-butik

Any help would be appreciated.

Pam from L.A.
joanna

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Ordering dvd from laserdisk.dk Reply with quote

pam from L.A. wrote:

And which should I select:
Kobenhavn-butik
Aalborg-butik
Web-butik

Any help would be appreciated.

Pam from L.A.

Listen , you must be patient and calm. I had a hard time myself trying to order. The things above are not important; it's only info about where their stores are. After logging in enter your e-mail (you can see it it's on the left).Then 'Til forside' comes out which means (I guess!) 'choose one from the list' on the left again. Click on the green basket (movie world) where it's written 'Til kassen'. I think after that you will get it . Try.Ok? Let me know if you managed to do it. Good luck! Razz
Ely

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone knows if there's any website in English yet which allow you to order Alexander DVD?
alessandros

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about amazon.com??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    alexander-the-great.co.uk Forum Index -> Discuss 'Alexander' the Movie - Post Release All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: